Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DoYouEvenTrustBro?
DoYouEvenGetResponseBro
(04-06-2019, 11:01 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: Ingame Name: DoYouLiftBro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90546309

Time Played: 1430 hours, yes I have no life (as of April 7, 2019, I have played about about an equivalent of a week and a half. I rejoined the server March 6, 2019)

When First Joined: around 2013-2014 on one of dinks old TTT servers(1ps for those who are old like me).

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Most times during the day and late at night. East coast time

Sponsor(s): @"Burrito Bowl"

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I believe that as trusted I can help do reports when there is a bunch of people on, can handle tough situations when presented one by keeping a level head and taking the necessary steps to resolve the issue, and most importantly just having a darn good time on the server and making friends with new players that visit. 

Why you want to help the community: I want to help out Dinks TTT because it has been the only server I have ever played TTT on.  Ever since joining I have felt right at home with everyone that plays on the server.  I would love to help contribute to this server still being one of the best out there.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have…. Back in 2016 on Christmas day, I used csay to ghost(I was a mod at the time). I did it in a jokingly manner but never did I realize the ramifications of what I had done. I was banned for a month before the admins decided to unban me and demote me.  (The threads about this are on the old forums).

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, also on the ancient forums.

How did you find us?: I had just downloaded GMOD after watching countless Youtube videos of people playing TTT in 2013-14.  The first server I joined was this one, and I’ve stayed loyal ever since.

Other: Ever since my hiatus back in 2017, I have matured greatly in my opinion. I feel that more than ever I am capable of being someone that can be counted on. No matter what I love every single one of yall.

+1 Great guy, fun to play with og player
Thanks HD!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
After quite a bit of off an on conversation, your application has been denied

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon