Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DoYouEvenTrustBro?
(04-07-2019, 02:40 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Mr. Lift is a great player and, as I remember it, a pretty good mod. We’ve played for years and he’s always been a fun guy that makes the server a better place. After many years playing here, he certainly knows the rules. As a previous staff member, we know that he can make the judgment calls that may arise as staff too.

We always need more staff, especially people we already know are going to do a good job. Plus, Mr. Lift is a fun player that makes for a more enjoyable atmosphere for players. We always need more of these types of people on the staff team - let’s bring him back
This coming from the Prince? I feel honored!  Its been fun playing with you for the amount of years weve been on this server together. I cant wait to keep playing for another 5 years!

(04-07-2019, 04:01 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: -1 didn't send me drunk snaps as I was promised.

+1 though. He's been very helpful as a donor and is very friendly and enjoyable to be around. I've seen him help plenty of people on and off server. Let's make this baddy staff!

I'll remember to send you some when I get drunk again ;).  Thank you so much Penguin!

(04-07-2019, 05:04 AM)Kasumi Wrote: -1 he RDM’d on prop hunt so he big booli

Jk +1. You are very helpful on TTT and prop hunt. You make the server enjoyable and fun. Making everyone laugh and hyping everyone up. Like when I had to clutch the round when I was a T and I told you that I was gonna die and stuff, you had faith in me and I ended up winning killing everyone.  I’ve also seen you help people off server and on server a lot.

If I rdm you on PH it should be considered an honor! But nah Kasumi thank you so much and im glad to be there for everyone and everybody whenever they need it!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Easy +1

He is a gud boii.
Knows the rules. He’s helpful and I have no doubt he will be a good addition to the staff.
Oh and he has taste regarding queue songs ^^ (But still ur gey.)
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(04-07-2019, 09:09 AM)Swartsy Wrote: Easy +1

He is a gud boii.  
Knows the rules. He’s helpful and I have no doubt he will be a good addition to the staff.
Oh and he has taste regarding queue songs ^^ (But still ur gey.)

Finally someone realizes my taste in music hahaha :).  Thank you so much swartsy!

I sponsored DoYouLift bc not only is he frequently on the server, but is always helpful and talkative to not only staff but to guests and regulars as well. He would make a great addition to the staff team and handle reports in orderly fashion and be able to help around overall.

+1 for my boy
(04-07-2019, 10:32 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: I sponsored DoYouLift bc not only is he frequently on the server, but is always helpful and talkative to not only staff but to guests and regulars as well. He would make a great addition to the staff team and handle reports in orderly fashion and be able to help around overall.

+1 for my boy

So happy that you decided to sponsor my trusted app. You are one of my best pals since getting back and im happy to say I have also RDM'd you more than you rdm'd me.

Very easy +1. Fun to play with, knows the rules, knows how staff works; would be a great addition to staff. He’s very active and always helpful. +1 <3
(04-07-2019, 11:15 AM)Chris Farley Wrote: Very easy +1. Fun to play with, knows the rules, knows how staff works; would be a great addition to staff. He’s very active and always helpful. +1 <3

You are the one I enjoy RDM'ing the most ;).  Thank you so much for the feedback

Major +1 from me. Knows the rules well and is really chill. He's fun to play with and would be an awesome addition to staff.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 everyone already said why.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(04-07-2019, 01:11 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Major +1 from me. Knows the rules well and is really chill. He's fun to play with and would be an awesome addition to staff.

Thanks nicol! Hope you get promoted too bro!

(04-07-2019, 01:29 PM)Fozzy Wrote: +1 everyone already said why.

Thank you so much Fozzy! please dont kill me with your hacks tho ;)