Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DoYouEvenTrustBro?
Thank you all so much for the feedback so far!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
The few times I have made it back on TTT to play for a little bit he has been more than helpful, familiar with the rules. Seems to me to be more than capable of being staff.
Hot, active, super nice, never really causes problem. 

-1 he gae Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
+1 He's chill, cool-headed, and knowledgeable about the game. He takes it seriously when needed but isn't overbearing

It's Me
[Image: 76561198156122651.png]
(04-07-2019, 05:36 PM)dong Wrote: The few times I have made it back on TTT to play for a little bit he has been more than helpful, familiar with the rules. Seems to me to be more than capable of being staff.

Thank you so much Mr.Dong. Love your presence on TTT and cant wait to see you on more.

(04-07-2019, 06:25 PM)The Child You Never Knew Existed Wrote: Hot, active, super nice, never really causes problem. 

-1 he gae Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Oh wow what can I say <3. thank you child!

(04-07-2019, 06:40 PM)EyeSpyU Wrote: +1 He's chill, cool-headed, and knowledgeable about the game. He takes it seriously when needed but isn't overbearing

Thank you so much bro! Having you on the server makes it fun because you love being competitive same as me.

+1
Not only are you bad but you're good at being bad. You are a vet, you know rules, you are helpful. Good luck
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(04-08-2019, 07:13 PM)JustKuono Wrote: +1
Not only are you bad but you're good at being bad. You are a vet, you know rules, you are helpful. Good luck

Thanks so much Kuono! I stay committing scooter ankle

+1 should have been banned a long time ago
Dummy! My uncle works for facepunch! You're gonna be VAC banned!! [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png]  Stupid dummy! My dad is gonna talk to my uncle HAHA! Enjoy the ban dummy!!!!
+1
Everyone basically covered. He has enough hours to feed all of Africa, he knows the rules, and he's responsible with his donor abilities. (except the queues, ew.)
(04-09-2019, 08:19 PM)IEatBabies Wrote: +1 should have been banned a long time ago

Thank you bro! Im still getting hillrop to ban you tho

(04-09-2019, 08:27 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: +1
Everyone basically covered. He has enough hours to feed all of Africa, he knows the rules, and he's responsible with his donor abilities. (except the queues, ew.)

Thanks bro. Eventually youll understand my Queues are only the best thing ever