• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another one bites the dust
you know im now crying in a coner good job you made a kid cry. safe journey

I ily
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(04-08-2019, 02:45 AM)Ace1579 Wrote: Not even gonna give me a kiss goodbye ;-;

u gay wtf

(04-08-2019, 04:21 AM)daeganislegit Wrote: you know im now crying in a coner  good job you made a kid cry. safe journey

I ily

ily too kid, hope you eventually get staff
(04-08-2019, 04:55 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 02:45 AM)Ace1579 Wrote: Not even gonna give me a kiss goodbye ;-;

u gay wtf

(04-08-2019, 04:21 AM)daeganislegit Wrote: you know im now crying in a coner  good job you made a kid cry. safe journey

I ily

ily too kid, hope you eventually get staff

Fuck lace now you really hurt ma hurt don't forget me  Heart
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Damn, sad to see you resign but I can understand this. I hope to still see you around buddy. Good luck in life my man
(04-08-2019, 07:43 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: Damn, sad to see you resign but I can understand this. I hope to still see you around buddy. Good luck in life my man

Love you bro, I'll still be around the community so this isn't goodbye.
i love u
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
ily no homo cause ur gay
seriously though you were one of my favorite staff members to come on and play with, thank you for teaching me everything and handing my ass to me each time
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
You fucking queer reapply

In all seriousness i'm gonna miss you laced
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
You will be missed. You were a great staff member.
Due to recent events that have been brought to my attention, I have to address something.

The individuals who are speaking negatively about me when I'm not around, you aren't sly. I know who you are. It's sad to think that the only way you can feel good about yourself is through making fun of others. I think that alone speaks to your character.

I hope you know that by mocking and ridiculing me for the statements I've made in my original post, all you're doing is proving me right. To the staff who are engaging in this behavior, and you know who you are, you are disgusting human beings. But you'll stay staff because the precedents that we set down long ago don't apply to the select few of you. 

From an announcement from Dakody in 2017: "When [forum security sucks] were demoted, we thought this would send a clear message: staff who engage in shitty behavior will not be staff for too long. When [forum security x2] was banned we thought this would send a clear message: harassment of players is unacceptable, especially when it's staff doing so."

Hold yourselves up to the rules you set down for others to follow, you're not exempt no matter who you think you are.

If you can't do that, then maybe you don't deserve to be in a position of power. And yes, to whom it may concern, I am indeed withholding names so you don't have a reason to ban me for causing drama, except in this post, I'm doing it for the sole purpose of pissing you off. I can have my fun, too.

Have a good night, everybody.