Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ayyyyy its Cocoa!
Hai, I'm cocoa or in game some call me crosshares and I was going through forums a Lil bit and never actually looked in the introductions tab, but here I am, and here you are, reading words. If anyone actually cares enough to read, I'm Dawn, I'm a bit of a brat. I stick my noae in places it doesn't belong, I'm controlling but I honestly only mean good... I just want everyone happy. I like bunnies, and chocolate. Although ironically I don't really like easter. I only play ph out of Dink's little games but if you see me, gimme a "hey!" And we can chat. See you in game!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Howdy, seen ya on awhile.
Guess this is a good place to put why your application was denied since @"[Red]Starky" didnt put it in lel
1. You use other staff as a threat too much, this is no way to keep order. If you want to handle something get screenshots and send them to a staff member or make a ban request, dont use us as a threat.
2. You act like staff alot, even when staff are already on. I appriciate the helping attitude, but I meant to say this alot earlier. You act like staff, basicly doing everything a staff would do warning/bind wise.

Mainly cut that first reason out, bc that aint cool.

Anywho, be sure to participate to win a rare gun here.
I've already read through it multiple times, I'll keep my bossy attitude to a minimum and I've noted that I can't use you guys as a threat(should a told me waaaayyyyyyyyy sooner.)
(02-22-2017, 09:36 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Howdy, seen ya on awhile.
Guess this is a good place to put why your application was denied since @"[Red]Starky" didnt put it in lel
1. You use other staff as a threat too much, this is no way to keep order. If you want to handle something get screenshots and send them to a staff member or make a ban request, dont use us as a threat.
2. You act like staff alot, even when staff are already on. I appriciate the helping attitude, but I meant to say this alot earlier. You act like staff, basicly doing everything a staff would do warning/bind wise.

Mainly cut that first reason out, bc that aint cool.

Anywho, be sure to participate to win a rare gun here.

appreciate *
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
(02-22-2017, 09:43 PM)[pink]Cocoa | CrossHares Wrote: I've already read through it multiple times, I'll keep my bossy attitude to a minimum and I've noted that I can't use you guys as a threat(should a told me waaaayyyyyyyyy sooner.)

well i assume it would be common sense not to use someone else, especially higher ups as threats
like that's just something you don't do
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
Yeah, I'm sorry, to all you tmods and trusteds and mods and Admins and everyone else I may miss, I get reallybahead of myself and I'm childish, basically like saying "stop it or I'll tell mom/dad" it was just sorta reflex ig, i knew it would stop it. I've brought it into mind and now I know not to. So again, sorry aboutbti and it won't happen
Hola  Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(02-22-2017, 10:06 PM)[orange]mkkay671 Wrote: Hola  Heart

Hai❤
Ayyyyy try out TTT it's better than PH
[Image: original.gif]
(02-22-2017, 10:18 PM)StaleWater Wrote: Ayyyyy try out TTT it's better than PH

Lol I would but honestly I don't enjoy running around figuring out who a killer is than a good old' fashion hide and seek