Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sorry for letting all of you down..
This is not a resignation but rather a break from playing.

Because of the events happened last week, my whole charisma and joy faded, and started to lose interest on playing. I wanted to continue enforcing Prop Hunt, but this depression is slowly tearing me apart. Losing someone so dear to me, and my acid reflux becoming worst, resulting into ulcers, That really ain't a joke. I want to take a break for awhile, just so I can move on from every problem I'm experiencing right now, and focus on my studies, hopefully I'll succeed again with flying colours. 

If I did any mistakes towards all of you, then I'm really, really sorry for letting all of you down. I hope all of you understand the situation I'm experiencing right now. But, I will still continue on enforcing and staffing Prop Hunt after this break, hopefully I can make everyone smile again.

For the people who were there for me when I was slowly giving up, Thank you for everything! I really appreciate all of your hard efforts just to make me smile again, and continue to look forward.
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
You didn’t make any mistakes Kou. You’re a wonderful player and a friend. If you need anyone to talk to and vent to we are all here because we care about you. Life comes first. I’ll miss sending you and kitty to jail lol. I hope everything gets better <3
[Image: giphy.gif]
You haven't done anything wrong by us, don't worry about that. Take the time that you need to, your health is the important thing. Losing someone is incredibly difficult and depression is also hard to deal with, I know. If there is something that any of us can do, we are here for you.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

I know we've never talked before, but the rest of the community and I are always here if you need someone to vent your frustrations to. Keep your head up, kiddo, and take care of yourself.
I'm really sorry, I didn't think it would get this bad, sorry for everything, might as well just be lonely and be so insecure about myself and I hope everything gets better...
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
(04-08-2019, 06:27 AM)§9Kitty§cQua_ke Wrote: I'm really sorry, I didn't think it would get this bad, sorry for everything, might as well just be lonely and be so insecure about myself and I hope everything gets better...

It's my fault Kahlia. Everything, is my fault. My only prayer is that you take care of yourself while I'm gone. I hope you succeed on your studies, and hopefully we'll be seeing each other again in the future. Please continue being the usual and kind you to new and regular players, and in the community. Sayonara ^_^
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
I'm sorry you feel that way Kou and i really do hope you feel better soon, but don't think for a second that you let anyone down in this community because you're an amazing player, a great friend and very responsible and helpful staff. Hope to see you around soon, but please take care of yourself and i'll always be here if you just need a chat. <3
See you when you get back mate. 
Take the time you need. 
We will be here to welcome you back.  
Just remember that this too shall pass my friend. 
Take as much time as you need. Your not letting us down your taking care of your health before a game. I hope everything gets better for u.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
This is hard to read. I am so sorry Kou about what happened. Please remember this Kou, this isn't your fault AT ALL. We all know real life trumps being on a game. I am here for you brother, please hit me up on discord if you need to chat and need a good laugh. Depression isn't a joke and it pains me to hear people go through what you are going through. You were and still are a great asset to the PH community and because of your contributions I felt at home playing with everyone there. You might not know it yet but I believe that there are some people who silently contribute to making the servers great, and to me you were one of those players. I pray Kou that when you do return is that we see that joy and Charisma that made you such a pleasure to play with. For now, enjoy your break and remember to always believe tomorrow will be a better day.

-Lift
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!