Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sorry for letting all of you down..
Im proud of you Kou Of how far you have come and Im proud to be your friend -If you ever in need to talk to me My Discord or steam is open for you to spam what ever you need and Ill reply as fast as I can.

Take this break to focus on things you want and to enjoy life while your still here. Your a great staff and I can wait to see you come back so we can do some dumb spots.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Kou you didn’t do anyithing. If you need anyone to talk to I’m here for you. Also feel free to take as long as you like.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Now I don't play prophunt, but I do understand the depression part. And let me tell you this, you have NOT let anyone down. We all love you. Don't let your depression win. You will always have a safe place here and we will always welcome you with open arms. Whether it be staffing, as a normal player, depressed, not depressed, upset, or happy. No matter what. So don't let your depression or anyone else ever tell you otherwise or that you've let us down. Because that is a 100% lie. You have never let us down Kou. I've talked to you in discord and you are nothing but kind to everyone I've seen you interact with. So you have never for a second disappointed or let us down.

Like I said, I get what you're going through (I'm on medication myself for depression) so let me assure you, it will in fact get better if you take the proper steps to help it. If you haven't already, see a doctor. You might have the same issue I do where your brain doesn't produce seratonin properly. If you're already on medication and it isn't helping, let your doctor know cause you might be on the wrong one.

We love you Kou. And please know that my dm's are always open when you need them.