Unban pls
Ingame Name: Jen_156

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:53152473

Who Banned You: Ethel

Reason For Ban: I'm not sure it was back in 2018 2/14/2018 I believe 

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: TBH I dont even remember what I did but i reconnected with an old friend and they both play on that server now. I don't really play that often but it would be nice for an unban but i completely understand if you choose not to. Thanks!

Best Wishes,
Jen :P
Queen of Sassy RDM
STEAM_0:1:53152473
“bad troll with friend”

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(04-08-2019, 09:28 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Queen of Sassy RDM
STEAM_0:1:53152473
“bad troll with friend”

That was a year ago. A lot can happen in a year. No second chances? Just trying to play with some friends who have been playing there.
I was just noting some thing that I found, doesn’t weigh for or against

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
i strongly support this
(04-08-2019, 09:39 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: I was just noting some thing that I found, doesn’t weigh for or against

alright xD because the whole Queen of Sassy RDM doesn't really help lol
+1 hello old friend, I've known Jen for about 5 years now and I'm pretty confident in saying she won't cause any problems if unbanned.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
+1 sounds like a case of being part of a troll group at the time given the ban reason, but seems like you want to come back on your own fruition so a second chance would be fine
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 I mean you are coming in alone with out the others so I see no problem
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Haii coming from prop hunt here.

I +1 this unban. They’ve been banned for quite a while and was given time to think and learn what they did. People do deserve a second chance.
[Image: giphy.gif]