Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I always found these threads stupid but I’m making one anyway
Hey guys.

So my name is Mr.Potato, former PH staff and Currently TTT Trusted. You may have heard of me. I am currently a college student in New York City. This is my first year in college, I was literally in High School a year ago. I got through High School half-assing on all my work and it worked cause HS isn’t a joke lmao. So I figured i can do the same in college but I was very wrong. My first semester I got a 1.8 GPA and I told my myself im gunna work hard so get that shit up. Today I find myself toward the end of the second semester still procrastinating and not giving my all in school work. It was not hard to realize i am spending 3-7 hours almost every day on gmod. That’s time I could be using to get work done or studying. I am juggling school, a law enforcement internship, a girlfriend, a social life, and TTT. I think the choice is obvious on what I should let go of for now. If you were in my position you’d make the same decision.

This is not a resignation. I will be less active than I was before. I will not come on the server unless I did everything I need to do. This is the way it was supposed to be and I hate how I never fixed it earlier. Sorry for making this sound dramatic. See you guys later!

~ The one, the only, the retarded: Mr.Potato
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Real life always comes first, you do you.
We'll miss seeing you as often
ur gay
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
who is gonna call me stupid when I call the detective to a body and Im the detective  :-/

Na all jokes aside I hope you work that stuff out mate
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
ok good i can start playing again

Seriously, good luck with your life, bro. Your personal wellbeing is always what should come first.
Your gey
Thank god now I can have a break of you aboosing me. Hurting me to 6 health ;-;

Jk lol I’ll miss you potato. I hope you do great. Real life is more important than the server. Good luck bro
[Image: giphy.gif]