Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casual Cannibal Conversing
Hi everybody,
My name is IEatBabies, I'm a real estate broker in California and I'm currently studying interior design at a UC. As the name suggest, I do eat small children and they are delicious. I frequent the TTT community and im pretty soft spoken and quiet. I'm not quite sure why everyone dislikes me :-/  I didnt do anything to prompt such hate.

anyways, thanks for reading
Babies

P.S. Look,I'm gonna be honest with you. I.. I'm kinda retarded.
Dummy! My uncle works for facepunch! You're gonna be VAC banned!! [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png]  Stupid dummy! My dad is gonna talk to my uncle HAHA! Enjoy the ban dummy!!!!
Hawwo
[Image: giphy.gif]
This guy, trying to be cool and eat babies. Sooooooooooooooo 2009. Banned  Heart

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
I see you in discord a lot, welcome to the forums!
Im gonna get hillrop to ban you
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Welcome.
(04-09-2019, 08:03 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: Im gonna get hillrop to ban you

Dummy! My uncle works for facepunch! You're gonna be VAC banned!! :D :D :D Stupid dummy! My dad is gonna talk to my uncle HAHA! :D :D :D Enjoy the ban dummy!!!!
Dummy! My uncle works for facepunch! You're gonna be VAC banned!! [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png]  Stupid dummy! My dad is gonna talk to my uncle HAHA! Enjoy the ban dummy!!!!
howdy
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]