Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban request
Steam Name: Crazyfight3r15

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:73289355

[color=#333333][size=small][font="Arial"]Who banned you: Mother Nuru.

Reason for ban: Hacking

Reason for Mods to unban you: I have been playing on the Prop Hunt server for a bit now and I am really confused as to how I was hacking, I love this server and I don't even know how to hack. 

(Optional) Extra details: I was banned for "Hacking" although I have no clue how to hack and I love this server and I would love to be able to get back on, If I end up not being able to get unbanned may I have a specific reason as to why I was banned? 
@Mother Nuru.

Also your Steam ID is : STEAM_0:0:73289355
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I've been watching you for well over a week now due to your kills/how you walk from prop to prop.
I had recorded 3 videos, but due to my own negligence, they're all black.. I forgot to turn my display capture back on.-
Here's one of them for those that don't believe im a dumb ass and messed up recording.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hscwCIwN...e=youtu.be
So for my own mistakes +1 on unban.
(04-09-2019, 10:29 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I've been watching you for well over a week now due to your kills/how you walk from prop to prop.
I had recorded 3 videos, but due to my own negligence, they're all black.. I forgot to turn my display capture back on.-
Here's one of them for those that don't believe im a dumb ass and messed up recording.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hscwCIwN...e=youtu.be
So for my own mistakes +1 on unban.

Is there any way to prove I have no hacks?
Due to my lack of evidence you will be unbanned. I will let nicky officially tell you that and close it.
@La Flama Blanca

Edit
He okay'd me to unban.
[gBan] Player Mother Nuru. has unbanned Crazyfight3r15