Hey, it's Exiled.
IGN: ExiledShadows

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197945262

Who banned you?: Community Ban by @Scoovie 

Reason for Ban: Toxicity, Trolling, Stealing IP's

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: Around late June of 2018 I was banned from the Dinkleberg's GMod for trolling stealing an IP address and being toxic. This was a community ban voted on by multiple administators. I'm here tonight because I owe every single person I ever was toxic to an apology.

@"Burrito Bowl" I had put you down on numerous occasions, harassed you when you added aslays to me when I was in the wrong and excluded you from a community giveaway when I was being petty. You're a fantastic staff member and I was wrong to talk down to you. 

@matt_st3 (Strongrule) You were also a great staff member to me and always gave me second chances when I screwed up. I repaid you in turn by being an ass to you and I can't ever truly express how sorry I am.

@"Traitor" I'll never forget it, when you, Scoovie and myself were in the discord channel playing PH. I sent you a script kiddie IP grabber as a joke. I put your security in jeapordy by having you click that. It was meant as a joke. It wasn't funny. Internet security is no laughing matter and I realize that now as I found myself DDoSed not too long after I sent that to you. I apologize from the bottom of my heart for putting you at risk like that.

@Foxka You stood up for me when the prior ban requests were made and I never let you know how much I appreciated that and how sorry I was to let you down. I was destructive and stubborn. You really made me feel welcomed in the community and I'm very appreciative of it.

There are a lot of you I can't think of by name. Others I couldn't ping. Summer was an example. I'm not sure if he changed his name again or not. I owe every single one of you an apology, a community who welcomed me and brought me up and I sought to tear you all down out of spite. I'm well aware I can't prove to you I'm truly sorry through words. Actions speak a whole lot louder than words. I want to show you I've changed and how I've improved myself throughout the time I've been banned, little as that may mean to you. 

Have you been banned before?: Yes. I do not believe I made an appeal for the server bans however as they were justified.

Other: Nothing else.
When you were banned you were very toxic. I just want to be sure you changed. I heard that you added at least a few of the people in this list on steam for what I can only assume as an attempt to make amends. I remember how you acted before the ban and was not very happy about it. Like you said, you grabbed (or at least tried) Traitor's IP and regardless if that was a joke, is very serious. This post seems very sincere and if you can prove you changed, I'd be willing to +1. For now its a +0 though.
(Quick tip, dont -rep and argue with everyone who disagrees with you. Makes you seem toxic and childish and will for sure get this denied)
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
No. Fuck outta here. -1
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(04-11-2019, 07:21 PM)Summer Wrote: No. Fuck outta here. -1

I understand your hostility towards me. I treated you very poorly. I'd like to personally apologize over a discord call if you wouldn't mind. Exiled#7524 is my tag. I completely understand if you don't want to hear it at all though. I really was an ass to you.
Normally community bans are non-appealable, but I will say you did put alot of effort in this appeal. Apologizing for mistakes you made to certain individuals earned yourself alot of respect in my book. Normally I don't really see appeals formed like this, specially the permanent ones. Though your toxicity was pretty bad, and you did grab Traitors IP, I doubt you would of done anything malicious with it. However Scoovie took the precautions necessary, as any other staff would have in that situation.

There was alot you did, and alot that would probably keep you banned on here. I'm not saying you're gone for good, nor are you getting unbanned immediately.
It's possibly worth lifting the forum and discord ban to further watch over his behavior. That's the most comfortable I feel regarding your appeal at this time.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(04-11-2019, 09:49 PM)Christian Wrote: Normally community bans are non-appealable, but I will say you did put alot of effort in this appeal. Apologizing for mistakes you made to certain individuals earned yourself alot of respect in my book. Normally I don't really see appeals formed like this, specially the permanent ones. Though your toxicity was pretty bad, and you did grab Traitors IP, I doubt you would of done anything malicious with it. However Scoovie took the precautions necessary, as any other staff would have in that situation.

There was alot you did, and alot that would probably keep you banned on here. I'm not saying you're gone for good, nor are you getting unbanned immediately.
It's possibly worth lifting the forum and discord ban to further watch over his behavior. That's the most comfortable I feel regarding your appeal at this time.

Thank you for the feedback.
(04-10-2019, 11:13 PM)christianworrell9 Wrote:  I want to show you I've changed and how I've improved myself throughout the time I've been banned, little as that may mean to you. 

Hey exiled, you said you've changed and improved yourself since your ban around this time last year. However, this image below was taken around January of this year, so roughly 3-4 months ago. 
[Image: 4886c23661a75e01bc83a7838f10feeb.png]
 I'm particularly interested to see you respond to saying "i've been on dinks server on an alt" and "it was a sham set up by scoovie and traitor"

I want to believe that you've changed since your ban, but seeing that you said this just a few months ago, I find it hard to believe you did. So I'd like you to respond to this and show me you've changed.
(04-12-2019, 09:07 AM)Gabe Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 11:13 PM)christianworrell9 Wrote:  I want to show you I've changed and how I've improved myself throughout the time I've been banned, little as that may mean to you. 

Hey exiled, you said you've changed and improved yourself since your ban around this time last year. However, this image below was taken around January of this year, so roughly 3-4 months ago. 
[Image: 4886c23661a75e01bc83a7838f10feeb.png]
 I'm particularly interested to see you respond to saying "i've been on dinks server on an alt" and "it was a sham set up by scoovie and traitor"

I want to believe that you've changed since your ban, but seeing that you said this just a few months ago, I find it hard to believe you did. So I'd like you to respond to this and show me you've changed.
It wasn't a sham and I was still thinking about myself and not how my actions affected others. It was a selfish and shortsighted thing to say. I will say that I wasn't actually on an alt to revisit the Dink TTT server. I had said it to see what the response would've been out of sheer curiosity and if the issue was pressed I'd reveal I wasn't. I don't know what compelled me to do this. I'm not the brightest person in the world and I know this puts a stain on the unban appeal because it's a contradiction to everything I've said above.

Screenshot of alt's gmod playtime

I've had a while to think over the reasons that got me banned in the first place and I've improved on that. I'm not asking to be trusted or let alone immediately unbanned. I don't wish to cause discord or spread hate anymore. All I want is to reconnect with a few friends I had here and try to make reparations by any means necessary, even if it means I stay banned another year.

Edit: link error
While I respect your willingness to own up to your wrongdoings, I still question whether you can be trusted. I do agree it wasn't the smartest thing to say you were on an alt on the server because it makes it sound like you were looking to cause trouble. With that being said, I will -1 this.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(04-12-2019, 11:41 AM)Avi Wrote: While I respect your willingness to own up to your wrongdoings, I still question whether you can be trusted. I do agree it wasn't the smartest thing to say you were on an alt on the server because it makes it sound like you were looking to cause trouble. With that being said, I will -1 this.

I can understand where you're coming from. I didn't have an ulterior motive for saying that. Thank you for the feedback.

I'm aware I probably won't be unbanned anywhere just by how the thread is already going. Hillrop got massive support for his unban and he only got a forum unban at the time. He also wasn't as toxic as I was. If this does get denied I'll continue to work on myself and return.