Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
Hello everyone, I am a transgender strict-vegan yoga instructor activist who is gender-fluid as well (I am a man in the morning and after I go to the bathroom I am a female again, during the day I can be any of the 999999999999999999+ genders, depending on the wind) and I wanted to see where I could get some grass to eat, it only has to be organic and it has had to be stepped on by a dog in one point of its grass life, I can also eat tree leaves so if you recommend any good ones I can try them. I have lived in California all my life but it got really expensive and my gender studies degree isn't paying off, so I moved to Austin to promote my Instagram influencer and model page, they say there is a lot of things to do here that I can take advantage of. Also, how do I move around the city? There are only a few major freeways/highways and they're always packed as shit, I feel that there's too many people, due to traffic I usually miss my pubic hair weaving class, please someone tell TecksDot to fix the roads, thank you for being so supportive! If I even make it to the class, I can't find parking anywhere, omg build several stories of parking please.

Btw, if you disagree with anything I just said, you are a bigot, phobic, and a piece of trash who mansplains, and I will sue your sorry ass. Thanks and have a nice day, love you all! <3
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I agree to disagree 1+ Next Co Owner for Death Run
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(04-11-2019, 01:02 AM)Sharky Wrote: I agree to disagree 1+ Next Co Owner for Death Run

you are a bigot, phobic, and a piece of trash who mansplains, and I will sue your sorry ass.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(04-11-2019, 01:02 AM)Derp #TeamDr Wrote:
(04-11-2019, 01:02 AM)Sharky Wrote: I agree to disagree 1+ Next Co Owner for Death Run

you are a bigot, phobic, and a piece of trash who mansplains, and I will sue your sorry ass.

Fuck you Derp Big Gaye
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
yes promote him to co-owner on DR. Might as well promote him to admin on TTT.

Also hi Derp! stay away from KittyQua_ke, she bites.. ^_^
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
Oof hello
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-11-2019, 01:17 AM)Kou Wrote: yes promote him to co-owner on DR. Might as well promote him to admin on TTT.

Also hi Derp! stay away from KittyQua_ke, she bites.. ^_^

I don't bite >:c thats not nice
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Shouldn't this be in shit posting
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Move this to shitposting
Plz don’t shitpost these, real ones clog the forum recent log enough as is

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon