Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Trickster
I was the detective. I tricked a T into reviving me and then I killed him with a shotgun to the back of the head and I did the same to his T buddy. For the CIA, Ts are pretty stupid   Cool
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
You didn't ghost, did you?
(02-23-2017, 01:47 AM)tjs65 Wrote: I was the detective. I tricked a T into reviving me and then I killed him with a shotgun to the back of the head and I did the same to his T buddy. For the CIA, Ts are pretty stupid   Cool

So you ghosted? What a trick! You played yourself.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Ghosted twice you say... you are a trickster
[Image: original.gif]
that isnt ghosting
Dont look so blue
Ö
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(02-23-2017, 01:47 AM)tjs65 Wrote: I was the detective. I tricked a T into reviving me and then I killed him with a shotgun to the back of the head and I did the same to his T buddy. For the CIA, Ts are pretty stupid   Cool

master of deception over here
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-23-2017, 10:38 AM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:

master of deception over here

Wow, preying on the poor guest that don't know how to play...
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
One time I hid in the t room on bowling and killed 5 t's.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I was a T and played with dead bodies not realizing I was the last T. I felt bad so I hit my kill bind.