Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I posted this in the wrong fucking place first time
Ingame Name: Why is it High Definition

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:74472830

Who Banned You: [red]Starky

Reason For Ban: reissued 

Length of Ban: permaban

Reason for Mods to Unban: it been some time and i wanted to see if i could get a unban.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

nope
Other: was banned back in 2016
Starky isn't really staffing here anymore and is pretty dead so he cant give his details on your ban so yeah Free him its been Long enough 1+
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
What was the ban a reissued ban for? What was your original?
Gban shows no history of other bans
Just unban the fool. Hes an old PH Moderator who no one remembers besides like Wild, Noah and I. It was most likely due to him banning himself.  +1 for unban. Even though he big gay.

Edit: I remember now. He was banned for something I'd like to keep private. It's all in the past and it's not really something to dig up. Still, +1 for unban.
+1 on unban. I was around when Starky was co owner and when Russ was an admin but I don’t think I remember you was probably before my time
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 if Starky banned you, then it's been at least a year
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
We talked about this last night on TTT. I asked you to make an official unban request - and you did. Since you already explained what happened to me and wild, I'll go ahead and unban you on PH.