Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapon Suggestions
I think it would be cool if some new weapons could be added for the point shop!  [Image: biggrin.png] 

1. Physics/Gravity Gun:
I think the physics gun would be good to add because some props you cant pick up and this could assist you in doing so, and it can be obtained via crate.
Link: Default Item

2. Paint Gun:
I saw this in the workshop and it looks AWESOME! Basically as you're shooting it paints the map and other players while still damaging them! I think that would be fun to watch. 

3. Grappling Hook/Knife
I want this for 1 of 2 reasons, 1. You have no knifes and this will do just fine and 2. Who wouldn't want a grappling hook?

4. Spider Man Gun
If the grappling knife doesn't work out then here's this, its basically the same thing (in some ways better), but as a gun not a knife.

5. CoD Ray Gun
This is definitely considered a legendary item considering how hard it is to get in CoD

Tell me your thoughts in the comments  [Image: biggrin.png]
Just on the grappling hook /........

Its not a bad idea but we already have a Jet pack

and grappling Around would actually take the fun out of the game.

Also Im pretty sure we had the Gravity gun awhile back but was removed 

Idk for what reason
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
  • Gravity gun no. Players will prop kill others constantly (players already do it on awesome building) and it gives players a quicker time with blocking doors/areas. And also getting to places that shouldn’t be going. 
  • Grappling Hook would also be a way to exploit the map 
  • I don’t see anything wrong with the paint gun
  • I’m guessing the spider man gun would be the same thing as the grappling hook. So there’s a exploit gun
  • And the CoD Ray Gun the link doesn’t work so idk. Link also doesn’t work for the spider man gun. It just leads to a weird face which I’m actually gonna save because it’s funny
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-13-2019, 11:39 AM)Kasumi Wrote:
  • Gravity gun no. Players will prop kill others constantly (players already do it on awesome building) and it gives players a quicker time with blocking doors/areas. And also getting to places that shouldn’t be going. 
  • I’m guessing the spider man gun would be the same thing as the grappling hook. So there’s a exploit gun
  • And the CoD Ray Gun the link doesn’t work so idk. Link also doesn’t work for the spider man gun. It just leads to a weird face which I’m actually gonna save because it’s funny

If they removed jet pack there isn't a exploit
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(04-13-2019, 12:01 PM)Happy Wrote:

Why would we remove the jet pack? Some people like it and it sometimes causes people to say because players ask how they get to places or how they jump so high
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-13-2019, 12:04 PM)Kasumi Wrote:

Why would we remove the jet pack? Some people like it and it sometimes causes people to say because players ask how they get to places or how they jump so high

Lower grav is a fix and your able to use the grapple hook without exploiting it. Jet pack is honestly bad, but hey it could just be me.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
While this wasn't on PH, a DR server that I used to staff on had this paint gun and I say no to it because there was a way you could crash the server with it. I don't remember how it was done, but it's possible. Personally I feel like weapons that move the player is out of the question for prop hunt, I feel like those kinds of stuff should be in TTT. I'm also pretty sure that the ray gun will do splash damage, any splash damage makes the gun overpowered and unfair, we have tons of players that already complain about the smg's nuke.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(04-13-2019, 12:12 PM)Happy Wrote:
(04-13-2019, 12:04 PM)Kasumi Wrote:

Lower grav is a fix and your able to use the grapple hook without exploiting it. Jet pack is honestly bad, but hey it could just be me.

We removed the jet pack from dr but we we manually have to remove it from everybody’s inventory.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
These are all great ideas, I'd also like to recommend you guys to check out the spiderman link, especially @Foxka
btw oni is nopleez
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]