Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapon Suggestions
(04-13-2019, 03:32 PM)Scoovie Wrote: btw oni is nopleez

How many fucking alts does this man have? Also, how do you know that all these accounts are his alts? Also also, why haven't any of the alts been banned on the servers? (At least since last time I checked)
(04-13-2019, 03:40 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: How many fucking alts does this man have? Also, how do you know that all these accounts are his alts? Also also, why haven't any of the alts been banned on the servers? (At least since last time I checked)

It's really easy to make a throwaway steam account using something like dropmail.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(04-13-2019, 03:40 PM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(04-13-2019, 03:32 PM)Scoovie Wrote: btw oni is nopleez

How many fucking alts does this man have? Also, how do you know that all these accounts are his alts? Also also, why haven't any of the alts been banned on the servers? (At least since last time I checked)

You can tell its nopleez when he tags me for literally no reason, because the little guy never let's go of things
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions