Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy folks
Just got my membership on PH and thought Id let my self be known.
I have a healthy respect for authority, however I'm not gonna blow you just cause you're a donor or a mod, but if I break a rule I will do my best not to do it again.
To cool for Hacks.
Like to help people with controls, binds, ect., I try to help everyone kids and adults alike.
I'm a Voice Over actor/artist. (If you need anything for youtube, twitch, mixer, ect. just hit me up, it might just be free depending on the size of work you want done)
I'm mostly on from like 12am to 4am EST.
Howdy there partner welcome hope you dont find yourself in TTT
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Welcome to the forums
hello
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Hawwo
[Image: giphy.gif]
Well hello there. Welcome to the club.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Hullo welcome to forums bud c:

911? I need an adult.
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Welcome.
(04-14-2019, 04:36 AM)Peaches and Cream Wrote: Just got my membership on PH and thought Id let my self be known.
I have a healthy respect for authority, however I'm not gonna blow you just cause you're a donor or a mod, but if I break a rule I will do my best not to do it again.
To cool for Hacks.
Like to help people with controls, binds, ect., I try to help everyone kids and adults alike.
I'm a Voice Over actor/artist. (If you need anything for youtube, twitch, mixer, ect. just hit me up, it might just be free depending on the size of work you want done)
I'm mostly on from like 12am to 4am EST.

Hello and welcome to the community
[Image: titan.gif]
Welcome to the forums peaches :)
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas