Unban Request for Budman
Ingame Name: Budman

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70647002

Who Banned You: Lycan

Reason For Ban: "Troll" (That's what Lycan's reasonw was. It was mostly micspam and chatspam. I managed to get unmuted and proceeded to continue where I left off. I also RDMed 2 people during the same play session)

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: I deserved at least a time ban but I've matured after over a year of being banned and I believe I've learned my lesson.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Aside from this one from November, 2015, no.

Other: I clocked 100+ hours into the server and got permabanned for micspam/chatspam and minor RDM. I really feel like there is no point to still have me be banned, if there ever was much of a point in the first place.
+1
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1 for unban because you've been banned for 1 year and you've had enough time to think about your actions and why they were wrong.
[Image: original.gif]
Seems like you've learned from your mistakes. I'd have no problem with an unban, unless @"Lycan" has anything to add to change my mind.

Also his ban is not in gBans, so he'll need to be unbanned under ULX if he is ever unbanned.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I mean its been a year so you deserve a second chance.

Unless there is extenuating circumstances.

+1
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
unban him, man. he's proposing a new map for the community, devoting his time and effort into it and that shows the sincerity of a good member who wants to return to the community.

big fat fucking +1+1+1+1+1, branded on his ass-cheek.
Unless @"Lycan" has evidence of you doing something incredibly stupid, such as threatening to DDOS Valve and hack the planet, I think you should be given a second chance.

I'll also tag @DaKody and @Obi Juan Canblowme, since they would have been Admins around this time and could also offer some insight.
(02-23-2017, 07:42 PM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: unban him, man. he's proposing a new map for the community, devoting his time and effort into it and that shows the sincerity of a good member who wants to return to the community.

big fat fucking +1+1+1+1+1, branded on his ass-cheek.

Thanks for the good laugh friend
Mapper
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(02-23-2017, 08:11 PM)DaKody Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
As politely as I can ask this, why not? I'm simply curious is all.
Mapper