Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glorbf and Iniquity's trolling/racism/harassment
(04-19-2019, 03:42 AM)IEatBabies Wrote: I just want to add in my two cents as far as glorb's wrong doing. Though yes, he said the clear set up that iniquity had laid out for him, it is clear from the video and proof provided that that is really all he had done wrong. Glorb is someone who fucks around and says shit without thinking, that's not me defending pejorative terms/slurs, thats just me stating a fact. As far as having done anything really wrong, I dont see anything worse than those late night games where everyone is cutting themselves off in voice saying "Ni--" and everyone laughing about it. If he does get punished it shouldnt be anything serious.

Also, @Penguinslayer4 , dont you have a bind that says something along the lines of, "Lycan over there being black."

That was something someone had said, and calling someone black and calling them racial slurs are 2 way different things.
(04-19-2019, 04:05 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 03:42 AM)IEatBabies Wrote: I just want to add in my two cents as far as glorb's wrong doing. Though yes, he said the clear set up that iniquity had laid out for him, it is clear from the video and proof provided that that is really all he had done wrong. Glorb is someone who fucks around and says shit without thinking, that's not me defending pejorative terms/slurs, thats just me stating a fact. As far as having done anything really wrong, I dont see anything worse than those late night games where everyone is cutting themselves off in voice saying "Ni--" and everyone laughing about it. If he does get punished it shouldnt be anything serious.

Also, @Penguinslayer4 , dont you have a bind that says something along the lines of, "Lycan over there being black."

That was something someone had said, and calling someone black and calling them racial slurs are 2 way different things.

I mean it is YOUR bind not Nicol's. Glorb didnt call anyone anything as there was nobody to be racist towards. He simply read something out loud. All of this though, is regardless of the point. The truth is, he really didn't do anything.

I. watch. U. P. haha ban yourself for sexual harassment towards me! You said it, not me!
Dummy! My uncle works for facepunch! You're gonna be VAC banned!! [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png]  Stupid dummy! My dad is gonna talk to my uncle HAHA! Enjoy the ban dummy!!!!
(04-19-2019, 04:42 AM)IEatBabies Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 04:05 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:

I mean it is YOUR bind not Nicol's. Glorb didnt call anyone anything as there was nobody to be racist towards. He simply read something out loud. All of this though, is regardless of the point. The truth is, he really didn't do anything.

I. watch. U. P. haha ban yourself for sexual harassment towards me! You said it, not me!

First off, you weren't even there the night this happened, Secondly, I did say that after rewatching the video I didn't capture any of his racism on video. Hence why the admin said he is only under review, not being banned. And thirdly I'm not even sure if that ban yourself part is your signature or what
Okay thank you babies, even if there’s no one there to be racist to you’re still not allowed to say racial slurs. I guess that is a hard concept to grasp. Also calling someone black does not equate to saying n*gger. Like if someone called me yellow I’d just be like yes ok true, whereas if someone called me a chink then that’s another thing. Or switch it up with white and cracker, very cool thank you.

As of now nothing will happen to glorbf. If anything take this as a slap on the wrist and be more careful next time. 

Closed unless an admin feels they need to add on.