Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Dinks TTT Great Again: The Sequel
These are more suggestions that I've thought of since I made the original version of this post.
Lets Talk Maps:
  • Remove One of the two dolls maps (Why do we even have a map and then basically the same map except minecraft anyway?)
  • Replace the current 67th way with the edited one - Reed made an edited version of 67th way, but we are still using the original.
  • Remove Heaven - Laggy as shit
  • Remove Trouble Island - Also laggy as shit
Let's Talk Gameplay:
  • Fix the shitty hitreg - Its bad. Ask basically anyone.

Let's Talk Weapons:
  • I think it would be cool if there was a t weapon like the manhacks, except instead of spawning multiple manhacks, It would spawn one fairly powerful enemy.
  • I think it would be funny if there was a rocket launcher added to the crate of dumb garbage that had one shot and only killed the user when shot (It would be pointless, which is the point)
  • I think a normal grenade should be added to the game. I'm imagining a grenade that has a higher hit radius than the incend with higher damage, but no flames.
  • Bring Back vape crate in crate of dumb garbage
Unban nopleez
We ARE using reed's edited version. That's the only reason we added the map, otherwise it would've been v8, which doesn't have cars.

Not much can be done about the hitreg because it's gmod.

Other than that, I'm 100% with you. Except for spawning a fairly powerful enemy, we have MiniMe and Fozzy, and don't need credits to spawn them.
Alright, I don't think we need a rocket launcher I'm fine. We already have enough addons to the server so not sure about Vape Crates, as Laced stated before we really can't do anything about hit reg.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
we still need to remove Hydropower I still see it in map vote also PelicanTown
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(04-20-2019, 05:54 PM)Eternal Wrote: Alright, I don't think we need a rocket launcher I'm fine. We already have enough addons to the server so not sure about Vape Crates, as Laced stated before we really can't do anything about hit reg.

The post is suppose to say that it only kills the user. It doesn't actually do anything as a decent weapon. Ill change that now.

(04-20-2019, 06:02 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: we still need to remove Hydropower I still see it in map vote also PelicanTown

I had hydropower on the first list on made on this topic. I dont have any repeats from that list on here
What's the point of someone getting an item for a crate that only kills them? Seems like another item that brings nothing to gameplay that is just another thing to download.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(04-20-2019, 05:40 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: These are more suggestions that I've thought of since I made the original version of this post.
Lets Talk Maps:
  • Remove One of the two dolls maps (Why do we even have a map and then basically the same map except minecraft anyway?)
  • Replace the current 67th way with the edited one - Reed made an edited version of 67th way, but we are still using the original.
Let's Talk Gameplay:

Let's Talk Weapons:
  • I think it would be cool if there was a t weapon like the manhacks, except instead of spawning multiple manhacks, It would spawn one fairly powerful enemy.
  • I think it would be funny if there was a rocket launcher added to the crate of dumb garbage that had one shot and only killed the user when shot (It would be pointless, which is the point)
  • I think a normal grenade should be added to the game. I'm imagining a grenade that has a higher hit radius than the incend with higher damage, but no flames.
Unban nopleez

Hitreg seems fine to me. I hit all the shots i should be hitting when the crosshairs is on the target. I think the issue may be with certain skins maybe. I agree with all the map suggestions though. #KeepMCDolls
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(04-20-2019, 07:00 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote:
(04-20-2019, 05:40 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: These are more suggestions that I've thought of since I made the original version of this post.
Lets Talk Maps:
Let's Talk Gameplay:

Let's Talk Weapons:
Unban nopleez

Hitreg seems fine to me. I hit all the shots i should be hitting when the crosshairs is on the target. I think the issue may be with certain skins maybe. I agree with all the map suggestions though. #KeepMCDolls

hitreg doesn't feel fine to me when i played like whenever i would be aiming at someones head and spraying the head it would do limb damage not headshot damage on the damn sg
merry christmas xbox
this is probably me just being retarded but whatever idk shit about server coding or addons anymore anyways so

i feel like dinks ttt has like really below average hit reg. I play on other servers quite a lot and dont get shitboxed as much. its entirely possible its coincidental but I really do believe other servers just have better hitreg or hitboxes somehow. i feel like part of it has to do with all the ps items people have on in combination with client and serverside ping. Blood comes out all the time and no damage, but i also have vids of blood coming out when you dont even hit the player so...
i highly recommend recording gameplay so you can see if its really hitreg or if youre just bad (nothing personal). i have numerous recordings where i thought i got shitboxed but in reality im just bad. conversely i have vids of where i thought i was bad but actually hit them

tickrates may also play into it, refer to my best moments post

gmod blows bro
(04-20-2019, 07:40 PM)nevo-iwnl- Wrote: this is probably me just being retarded but whatever idk shit about server coding or addons anymore anyways so

i feel like dinks ttt has like really below average hit reg. I play on other servers quite a lot and dont get shitboxed as much. its entirely possible its coincidental but I really do believe other servers just have better hitreg or hitboxes somehow. i feel like part of it has to do with all the ps items people have on in combination with client and serverside ping. Blood comes out all the time and no damage, but i also have vids of blood coming out when you dont even hit the player so...
i highly recommend recording gameplay so you can see if its really hitreg or if youre just bad (nothing personal). i have numerous recordings where i thought i got shitboxed but in reality im just bad. conversely i have vids of where i thought i was bad but actually hit them

tickrates may also play into it, refer to my best moments post

gmod blows bro

ive definitely played on servers with better reg