Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Dinks TTT Great Again: The Sequel
(04-20-2019, 07:54 PM)^ ^1?aeth0r Wrote:
(04-20-2019, 07:40 PM)nevo-iwnl- Wrote: this is probably me just being retarded but whatever idk shit about server coding or addons anymore anyways so

i feel like dinks ttt has like really below average hit reg. I play on other servers quite a lot and dont get shitboxed as much. its entirely possible its coincidental but I really do believe other servers just have better hitreg or hitboxes somehow. i feel like part of it has to do with all the ps items people have on in combination with client and serverside ping. Blood comes out all the time and no damage, but i also have vids of blood coming out when you dont even hit the player so...
i highly recommend recording gameplay so you can see if its really hitreg or if youre just bad (nothing personal). i have numerous recordings where i thought i got shitboxed but in reality im just bad. conversely i have vids of where i thought i was bad but actually hit them

tickrates may also play into it, refer to my best moments post

gmod blows bro

ive definitely played on servers with better reg

same out of my 6 years of playing ttt I think dinks has had the worst hit reg out of any server I've played on. Just look at moat they have so many addons its unreal but the hit reg is perfectly fine so idk if its  our addons or the way the server is but the hit reg on here is trash ngl
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(04-20-2019, 05:40 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: These are more suggestions that I've thought of since I made the original version of this post.
Lets Talk Maps:
  • Remove One of the two dolls maps (Why do we even have a map and then basically the same map except minecraft anyway?)
  • Replace the current 67th way with the edited one - Reed made an edited version of 67th way, but we are still using the original.
  • Remove Heaven - Laggy as shit
  • Remove Trouble Island - Also laggy as shit
Let's Talk Gameplay:
  • Fix the shitty hitreg - Its bad. Ask basically anyone.

Let's Talk Weapons:
  • I think it would be cool if there was a t weapon like the manhacks, except instead of spawning multiple manhacks, It would spawn one fairly powerful enemy.
  • I think it would be funny if there was a rocket launcher added to the crate of dumb garbage that had one shot and only killed the user when shot (It would be pointless, which is the point)
  • I think a normal grenade should be added to the game. I'm imagining a grenade that has a higher hit radius than the incend with higher damage, but no flames.
  • Bring Back vape crate in crate of dumb garbage
Unban nopleez

Maps
Perhaps replace both dolls with the newest edit, which has a tester, bread maker, and better color pallette.
67th is indeed on the wrong version, Reed added a rubber duck to the pool from my request, so I know we're on the wrong version.
Heaven is fun for snipers
Trouble Island is laggy, a bit small for something that looked to be open

Gameplay requires Dink to reinstall the server for hitreg and ten other issues

Weapons
Manhack Deployer ( its like the c4 box ) or Bee grenade ( as seen on Yogscast, bee model manhack ) would be better.  Single enemy toys are easy to break
Rocket Launcher sounds like mass rdm with suicide up close in a group
Poison Gas grenade would be nice, green tinted smoke grenade
I still have a Vape Crate Key, never got the crate.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
aight im throwing in my 2 cents even tho im banned
  • Remove One of the two dolls maps (Why do we even have a map and then basically the same map except minecraft anyway?) - i dont think this is a good idea because currently the minecraft dolls is kinda like the calm before the storm, it's much easier to learn and way smoother to play on than the original dolls. if we did have to get rid of a dolls, it should be de_dolls not mc dolls.

• Replace the current 67th way with the edited one - Reed made an edited version of 67th way, but we are still using the original. - as far as i know we're using 3 of reeds maps and this is already one of them

• Remove Heaven - Laggy as shit - this is correct. heaven is a piece of shit lagfest and delay party, its not a classic ttt map, and its pretty awful.

• Remove Trouble Island - Also laggy as shit - never played on this map so idk
Let's Talk Gameplay:
  • Fix the shitty hitreg - Its bad. Ask basically anyone. - idk what it is, but dinkleberg literally does have the worst fucking hitreg ever, ask anyone who actively uses shadowplay / records and they'll have a bunch of videos of how shitty the reg is, i myself also have one. while the problem is the hitreg, the bigger problem is how to fix it. it's not as simple as installing an addon or a plugin, it takes time to look through the server and see what's causing issues. plus, gmod is a piece of shit anyway, its a 14 year old game.

Let's Talk Weapons:
  • I think it would be cool if there was a t weapon like the manhacks, except instead of spawning multiple manhacks, It would spawn one fairly powerful enemy. - No. I've played on server that have these sort of bots that kill anything in its path, they're fucking stupid, usually bug, and overpowered or underpowered, no in-between.

• I think it would be funny if there was a rocket launcher added to the crate of dumb garbage that had one shot and only killed the user when shot (It would be pointless, which is the point) - i mean sure i guess

• I think a normal grenade should be added to the game. I'm imagining a grenade that has a higher hit radius than the incend with higher damage, but no flames. - dude you have no idea how much i've yearned for the discomb to be turned back into the orignal frag grenade, i hate BKU for changing it in ttt, because learning how to discomb jump and how to effectively use it takes too much time and is borderline useless. only problem is a frag grenade might be overpowered idk.

• Bring Back vape crate in crate of dumb garbage - bing bing bing bing bing bi-make america-make america- make america- make america
Unban nopleez - Yes. This should be done ASAP.
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
What about the boomerang weapon?