Poll: Which Tab menu do you like better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The old TTT tab menu
91.30%
21 91.30%
The new TTT tab menu
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new Tab menu, and why the old one should be put back
Lol. This reminded me of the time they changed the colors of the old forums and everyone lost their shit.
(04-17-2019, 04:00 PM)Foxka Wrote: lmao who approved this shit without testing it?

You were admin once, who do you think? :P
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
It seems like the old tab menu was put back. Hopefully we stick with this one for the foreseeable future unless a better version of this one is released
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Just one more step into making the ttt server into Dink’s PropHunt Overflow for the Overflow
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(04-17-2019, 03:38 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 03:37 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 03:29 PM)Gabe Wrote: I prefer the old one, I agree that the old one is better suited for TTT(universal design, anyway) and does not need to be too complex, despite it being broken and missing a feature of the old one. Similar to the time a new loading screen got added, it was a displeasing wall of text that was not neccessary to implement. For TTT, simple is better than complex in my opinion.

We never implemented queef's loading screen, I miss that

What was his loading screen?

[Image: image0.png]
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(04-17-2019, 06:36 PM)queef commando Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 03:38 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 03:37 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 03:29 PM)Gabe Wrote: I prefer the old one, I agree that the old one is better suited for TTT(universal design, anyway) and does not need to be too complex, despite it being broken and missing a feature of the old one. Similar to the time a new loading screen got added, it was a displeasing wall of text that was not neccessary to implement. For TTT, simple is better than complex in my opinion.

We never implemented queef's loading screen, I miss that

What was his loading screen?

[Image: image0.png]

if the one rule is "don't be bad" you gotta ban alot of the staff then
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
(04-17-2019, 02:25 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Yet again another example of why we, the community, should be notified of changes BEFORE they're implemented instead of blindsiding people with stupid shit like this tab menu change.

Jesus christ. You are absolutely right! Why the hell would you change something without knowing the opinion of your most important players who basically keep the server alive? Not a smart move. 

Why implement something while the majority of the server doesn’t want it.. a little example is when you hit someone you see the amount of damage popping up. I remember a Moderator suggested it on the forums. However, most of the players were against it, but still it has been implemented a while ago. Why?

I’ve been getting the feeling that there’s a certain hierarchy in staff that’s hard to get into if your not a privileged friend/person. I’m not going deeper into this as this is not the place for this and I cannot since I don’t know what’s going on ‘behind the scenes’ since I’m not a staff member. 

I hope the day comes when there will be a (independent) head admin/co-owner selected by Dink since this community is like a ship without a captain.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Technically they don't really need anyone's permission to add things to the server. Just be patient and wait for dink to respond why he changed it. If they didn't test it, they would never add it in.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(04-18-2019, 06:48 AM)soolee. Wrote: Technically they don't really need anyone's permission to add things to the server. Just be patient and wait for dink to respond why he changed it. If they didn't test it, they would never add it in.
Technically they don’t, indeed. However it is not wise. Plus we, non-staff, never hear or see Dink. Only once a few months lol
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Simply put ignoring any input from the people who actually play tends to turn people off. If things haven't changed communication wise from when I left to today then even the admins are largely left to their own devices to see whatever the hell was thrown in by a guy who barely has any direct connection to the servers other then being the owner.

Sad, very goddamn sad to see this.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.