Poll: Which Tab menu do you like better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The old TTT tab menu
91.30%
21 91.30%
The new TTT tab menu
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new Tab menu, and why the old one should be put back
For all those concerned about this, it was changed back to the old one yesterday. Your voices were heard <3
(04-18-2019, 06:48 AM)soolee. Wrote: Technically they don't really need anyone's permission to add things to the server. Just be patient and wait for dink to respond why he changed it. If they didn't test it, they would never add it in.

It'd still be nice to know when things are added.

And they literally don't test the shit they add, they throw it in and wait for the community to find the issues.
(04-18-2019, 06:39 AM)Swartsy Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 02:25 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Yet again another example of why we, the community, should be notified of changes BEFORE they're implemented instead of blindsiding people with stupid shit like this tab menu change.

Jesus christ. You are absolutely right! Why the hell would you change something without knowing the opinion of your most important players who basically keep the server alive? Not a smart move. 

Why implement something while the majority of the server doesn’t want it.. a little example is when you hit someone you see the amount of damage popping up. I remember a Moderator suggested it on the forums. However, most of the players were against it, but still it has been implemented a while ago. Why?

I’ve been getting the feeling that there’s a certain hierarchy in staff that’s hard to get into if your not a privileged friend/person. I’m not going deeper into this as this is not the place for this and I cannot since I don’t know what’s going on ‘behind the scenes’ since I’m not a staff member. 

I hope the day comes when there will be a (independent) head admin/co-owner selected by Dink since this community is like a ship without a captain.

(04-18-2019, 08:32 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 06:48 AM)soolee. Wrote: Technically they don't really need anyone's permission to add things to the server. Just be patient and wait for dink to respond why he changed it. If they didn't test it, they would never add it in.

And they literally don't test the shit they add, they throw it in and wait for the community to find the issues.

You both seem to think the admins have anything to do with it lol, I mentioned the lack of communication between dink and the admins the last time he and I bumped heads, and alot of the nonstaff(somestaff) shat of me for not realizing dink doesn't need our permission he's the owner. See how it feels :)
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(04-18-2019, 02:33 PM)Scoovie Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 06:39 AM)Swartsy Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 02:25 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Yet again another example of why we, the community, should be notified of changes BEFORE they're implemented instead of blindsiding people with stupid shit like this tab menu change.

Jesus christ. You are absolutely right! Why the hell would you change something without knowing the opinion of your most important players who basically keep the server alive? Not a smart move. 

Why implement something while the majority of the server doesn’t want it.. a little example is when you hit someone you see the amount of damage popping up. I remember a Moderator suggested it on the forums. However, most of the players were against it, but still it has been implemented a while ago. Why?

I’ve been getting the feeling that there’s a certain hierarchy in staff that’s hard to get into if your not a privileged friend/person. I’m not going deeper into this as this is not the place for this and I cannot since I don’t know what’s going on ‘behind the scenes’ since I’m not a staff member. 

I hope the day comes when there will be a (independent) head admin/co-owner selected by Dink since this community is like a ship without a captain.

(04-18-2019, 08:32 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

You both seem to think the admins have anything to do with it lol, I mentioned the lack of communication between dink and the admins the last time he and I bumped heads, and alot of the nonstaff(somestaff) shat of me for not realizing dink doesn't need our permission he's the owner. See how it feels :)

Funny, I don't remember saying anything about the admins.

I was staff, lmao. I know exactly how the lack of communication goes when Dink adds new shit, and I know it isn't the fault of the admins when people aren't told when changes are implemented. 

Stop taking everything as a personal attack when it isn't.
Ok now get a group of like 10 people to DM dinkleberg the same thing and say since it's always a hit or miss (usually miss) on when he responds to someone. 

"Please stop adding stuff we never asked for / without saying a word (discord announcement suggestion thread)
Plez just focus on hitreg"

Also @Swartsy the staff are all just as blind as to what Dinkleberg does. He literally throws something in I assume he found to be nice and afterwards says "hey tell me if its broken" and we just all go "oh okay then"
Unsure if he reads through these threads to begin with.
(04-18-2019, 02:54 PM)Hani Wrote: Unsure if he reads through these threads to begin with.

Implying he gets on the forums more than once every 3 months lol
(04-18-2019, 02:46 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: It'd still be nice to know when things are added.

I was staff, lmao. I know exactly how the lack of communication goes when Dink adds new shit, and I know it isn't the fault of the admins when people aren't told when changes are implemented. 

They implies more than just dink, specify next time. I was clarifying to both of you that we had nothing to do with it and generally never do have anything to do with server changes.  Angel
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(04-18-2019, 02:57 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 02:54 PM)Hani Wrote: Unsure if he reads through these threads to begin with.

Implying he gets on the forums more than once every 3 months lol

We a little fkd what can I say
(04-18-2019, 03:06 PM)Scoovie Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 02:46 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: It'd still be nice to know when things are added.

They implies more than just dink, specify next time. I was clarifying to both of you that we had nothing to do with it and generally never do have anything to do with server changes.  Angel

Well, my apologies. I'll try crafting my posts more carefully next time.

I realize the Admins have usually nothing to do with server changes, being a former Mod. I also realize that Dink can do whatever he wants with his server, but if we continue on this path, he's gonna add stupid shit that nobody likes, and it's gonna cause people to leave. Somebody that Dink actually listens to needs to bug him about informing at LEAST the Admins before he implements changes. Especially large ones like this.
(04-18-2019, 02:54 PM)Hani Wrote: Also @Swartsy the staff are all just as blind as to what Dinkleberg does. He literally throws something in I assume he found to be nice and afterwards says "hey tell me if its broken" and we just all go "oh okay then"
Unsure if he reads through these threads to begin with.

I assume he must discuss adding/removing stuff with atleast someone within higher staff. Anyway I can not say it often enough: This ship needs a captain, as in a head admin/co-owner.
Greetings, 
Swartsy