Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its time
Ingame Name: daeganislegit 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192823087

Time Played: 682.95 Hours

When First Joined: June 21, 2018
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I play 4:00pm-8:00pm on weekends and on Friday and Saturday I play until tired (EST) on on  Tuesday I play from 4-8:30

Sponsor(s): @"Derp #TeamDr" 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can be on when some staff are not and I can help with rdmers,ghosters and hackers. 

Why you want to help the community:  ever since I joined this server I felt welcomed and I want to help new players feel the same way.  I want to help people on the server and staff for all the times people have took the time to help me. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Un-ban) First ban (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-9-bans) second ban I didn't need to create a thread for this I dont know why I did

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...sted--5876)

How did you find us?: I love fairy odd parents so wanted to try this server 

Other: I know I applied way more times but I'm not gonna link all of them I'm linking the most recent. 
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1 he has been around long enough to be trustworthy. I dont see why he wouldnt get this rank tbh.

From the time I've spent with him, I wholeheartedly believe he wouldnt abuse his powers and would actively help out the server. Hes dedicated via his time on the server and hes a well known member in the community. Goodluck.
All jokes aside +1, I feel as if Daegan has proved himself that he can be a staff member. Daegan stopped consistently shit posting and goes on the server consistently. Only issue I'm currently facing is your time during this month however, we all have school and it does take time. Best of luck.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Daegan has matured a lot since his last application, handles harassment better, and is extremely active on discord, the forums, and the server. Daegan is nice to everyone even if they don’t return the favor. He is genuine and I believe he is great staff material.
I’m at school rn and will edit this when I get off
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Imma +1 this because when I’m on when Daegan is on he’s chill and he knows how to make people laugh. I do remember when you shit posted constantly and I feel like you have matured on it. I haven’t had any issues when you’re on ph and whenever I’m on ttt I dont see any problems or issues
[Image: giphy.gif]
Daegan has matured a lot since I've met him. He knows how to take directions and is helpful to people on the server. I say we give him a chance!

+1

P.s. good luck son. Your father and I are proud of you!

P.s.s. @"Derp #TeamDr" where's my child support? you have time to comment on his staff app and to sponsor him but no time to pay for his needs? For shame!
(04-18-2019, 01:06 PM)Not a Racist Wrote: +1

Daegan is the whitest guy I know. I think this makes him a great candidate for staff.

I'm sorry you couldn't sponsor me nopleez

My only concern is I've still seen you get annoyed when people are trolling. If you get staff, how will you handle yourself if people are trolling?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(04-18-2019, 01:09 PM)Avi Wrote: My only concern is I've still seen you get annoyed when people are trolling. If you get staff, how will you handle yourself if people are trolling?

mute my mic and  not let them get the better of me

From the time of your last application that you deleted to now, I remember this incident. You tried feigning ignorance by saying you didn't know how to spell vinegar despite a couple saying that slur at that time you typed it out. Even if you do not know how to spell "vinegar" you definitely know how the slur is spelled. 
This was roughly two months ago along with your deleted application and I only bring it up now because your maturity is still just not there. Just yesterday I had to ask you to stop fueling some trolls and I've had to do that with you multiple times. As staff you have to handle trolls accordingly and I do not believe you can do that.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊