Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is this a meme?
(05-16-2019, 11:06 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: See, I originally agreed to sponsor you to give you a chance go come back and hopefully get yourself back by starting from the bottom. Clearly instead of waiting 4 days you decided to ask an inactive mod to sponsor, so I'm going to withhold a vote at this time. +0.

I was told to find another sponsor and I asked blakeman since he was online, I was unaware they have to be active to count as a sponsor.

As for nicky's message, I'm not going to comment on that because the whole message seems fueled by anger towards me, and there is no need to respond to it because that is his opinion which he is entitled to. I'm not here to befriend people who have a history of disliking me, and that's fine.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-16-2019, 11:10 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 11:06 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: See, I originally agreed to sponsor you to give you a chance go come back and hopefully get yourself back by starting from the bottom. Clearly instead of waiting 4 days you decided to ask an inactive mod to sponsor, so I'm going to withhold a vote at this time. +0.

I was told to find another sponsor and I asked blakeman since he was online, I was unaware they have to be active to count as a sponsor.

As for nicky's message, I'm not going to comment on that because the whole message seems fueled by anger towards me, and there is no need to respond to it because that is his opinion which he is entitled to. I'm not here to befriend people who have a history of disliking me, and that's fine.

That certainly explains why you asked me to sponsor your application???
I hate to say it but I do agree with Nicky. 

It's not that people have a habit of disliking you but you have given multiple individuals no other path to turn to. You have closed every door that could even present the possibility of you being a pleasant human being. 

You even stated in the current voice chat with several others that you only wanted the position to slay players with. I particularly do not trust you enough to give you more than donor at this point. 

In the past you also resigned to avoid being forcibly demoted from Admin due to abuse of commands and if I am not mistaken toxicity towards the community. You claim to be changed however you are still pointing the finger towards others with three pointing back at the person currently in fault.

All in all...good luck on your application with no hard feelings.

[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Idk how to feel, I’ve heard about how you were as admin in the past, but if I scrap all that so far what I can say is that you seem easily agitated and hot headed. I couldn’t tell before if you were ever serious or not but after that accusation against Nicky and I have made me lean towards yes you usually are.
I’m sure a handful of us have seen you get overly aggressive.

I’ve also been told about you seriously talking shit against people in the server which I think is pretty inappropriate. I understand if you’re cracking a joke, I always say I hate scoovie bc he a gay but that’s obviously a joke. I’ve been told you came off as genuine. Of course you’re free to say what you want but that doesn’t deem it acceptable for staff standards

If you think people genuinely don’t like you and avoid them, maybe they have a point, idk. I don’t know you or how you normally are with others but learn to take something with a grain of salt at least. I do that myself even if I don’t agree, it’s all about perspective and building that. Especially if you genuinely would like to staff and help the community.
Your application has been Denied. You may re-apply on 6/17/2019.
(Locked quickly causes of applicants request)