Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its time
(04-18-2019, 01:26 PM)Hani Wrote: From the time of your last application that you deleted to now, I remember this incident. You tried feigning ignorance by saying you didn't know how to spell vinegar despite a couple saying that slur at that time you typed it out. Even if you do not know how to spell "vinegar" you definitely know how the slur is spelled. 
This was roughly two months ago along with your deleted application and I only bring it up now because your maturity is still just not there. Just yesterday I had to ask you to stop fueling some trolls and I've had to do that with you multiple times. As staff you have to handle trolls accordingly and I do not believe you can do that.

I'm gonna not +1 or -1 due to lack of recent consistent activity but this is a cause for concern. From what I've seen overall you've improved but this can't happen as staff
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(04-18-2019, 01:26 PM)Hani Wrote: From the time of your last application that you deleted to now, I remember this incident. You tried feigning ignorance by saying you didn't know how to spell vinegar despite a couple saying that slur at that time you typed it out. Even if you do not know how to spell "vinegar" you definitely know how the slur is spelled. 
This was roughly two months ago along with your deleted application and I only bring it up now because your maturity is still just not there. Just yesterday I had to ask you to stop fueling some trolls and I've had to do that with you multiple times. As staff you have to handle trolls accordingly and I do not believe you can do that.

For the vinegar thing I was dumb and yesterday I should have just muted my mic
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
You’re doing better but just muting your mic and doing nothing as a staff is just as bad as fueling the problem. Small steps is better than none though.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(04-18-2019, 01:09 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 01:06 PM)Not a Racist Wrote: +1

Daegan is the whitest guy I know. I think this makes him a great candidate for staff.

I'm sorry you couldn't sponsor me nopleez

Im gonna +1 because of this ;)

Thats not the actual reason, the actual reason I will +1 your staff app is because you want to help so badly.  Being denied 3 times and applying for the fourth? You really want to be staff member, and I think you deserve it after all this time.  Daegan has shown he can mature, although I do sometimes question how you handle trollers that might use your age against you and might get a quick reaction out of you.  Thats only a small quirk and I believe you can fix that easily.

You got this man.  Good luck brother!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
I'll -1 I don't like your answer to avi's question. You can't just mute yourself or stop responding when trolls are on causing problems. What if your the only staff on then what? Like hani said muting and doing nothing is just as bad.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I think you all are forgetting that this isn't TMod or Mod, this is a Trusted application. The kid is bound to have his flaws, as we all do. Trusted is a position given to assess what you already know, and to improve on your weak areas. In this case, Daegan's weak area is trolls getting under his skin, so we can work on that. The vinegar situation speaks for itself, so I won't touch on that one.

Overall, Daegan, you've matured in my eyes, you're dedicated, and you are definitely deserving of the Trusted rank. Just work on what people have mentioned in this thread, whether or not you're given the rank.

+1
I will sit neutral on this due to inactivity.
Yes, trolls can get under your skin but muting yourself and completely ignoring is not the way to go. I don't think you're ready but then again this is literally entry level. 
Either way, good luck. You still suck at the game.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
You wont know 100% if someone is ready for staff if you dont give them the chance. Laced is right, Trusted is not a big deal like Moderator. It's exactly what its name is. Daegan will need help, training and guidance. Like most staff. You can tell how important this is to him by the way he constantly asks staff what he can do to change, or what steps can he take to get trusted.  Also in my experience, people become more serious once they get the position and mellow out. What's the worse that can happen with the powers that trusted have?
1+ He is willing to fix stuff  and has the dedication to help others , and for that it shows that he is eager to help the server in anyway.

He has matured a lot and whenever Im not in Ph and Im rdming in TTT ,he is always there controlling the environment when no staff are on.

Best of luck Little Deagon and I Hope your App goes well.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I still do not think that daegen has matured enough to handle the stresses of becoming staff. He keeps saying that he will just "mute his mic" when he gets upset but if you get that upset in the first place, you shouldn't be in that position. This, combined with the frequent shitposting, i do not think that he is ready yet.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions