Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its time
i'm going to +1 as you know the rules and with training i could see you being good staff. my only concern is that trolls do get to you now at saying that you have gotten 10 times better then you were when i first played with you. you have shown that you know the rule fairly well and you know when and how to gag and mute.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
-1, Ur not ready

In all seriousness +1 While I still don't think it's our job to look after you I think that that problem is very minor and can be easily fixed and you've been doing all you can to try to be staff, you know the rules, and I do believe that some of our own staff have the same trouble as you, fourth times the charm. good luck on ur app
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

To me, Daegan lets his emotions control his actions sometimes and becomes immature very fast when something happens that he dislikes. I killed him for not testing today and he went on to target me next round and try to potentially ruin my T round(even if i was innocent) by placing a tester as soon as he saw me. On top of that, he hasn't been active for the past few weeks as far as I've seen. It seems that hes only on for spring break and will go back to only playing on the weekends next week. Though that's just my opinion, because i haven't seen him on until this week for the past month.

also, this was today : https://imgur.com/a/qgmIG4o
Dummy! My uncle works for facepunch! You're gonna be VAC banned!! [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png]  Stupid dummy! My dad is gonna talk to my uncle HAHA! Enjoy the ban dummy!!!!
(04-19-2019, 06:17 PM)IEatBabies Wrote: -1,

To me, Daegan lets his emotions control his actions sometimes and becomes immature very fast when something happens that he dislikes. I killed him for not testing today and he went on to target me next round and try to potentially ruin my T round(even if i was innocent) by placing a tester as soon as he saw me. On top of that, he hasn't been active for the past few weeks as far as I've seen. It seems that hes only on for spring break and will go back to only playing on the weekends next week. Though that's just my opinion, because i haven't seen him on until this week for the past month.

I mean I just happen to see you so I tested you not really targeting and I haven't been active because of my school musical. also you harass me every round
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(04-19-2019, 06:22 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 06:17 PM)IEatBabies Wrote: -1,

I mean I just happen to see you so I tested you not really targeting and I haven't been active because of my school musical. also you harass me every round

yeah you serriously need to stop IEatBabies
Questionable judgement perhaps though. He went out in forums and ingame to promote my idea of becoming a moderator one time long ago. Unsure if his judgement has improved yet.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(04-19-2019, 07:11 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Questionable judgement perhaps though.  He went out in forums and ingame to promote my idea of becoming a moderator one time long ago.  Unsure if his judgement has improved yet.

aren't you still banned
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(04-19-2019, 07:12 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 07:11 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Questionable judgement perhaps though.  He went out in forums and ingame to promote my idea of becoming a moderator one time long ago.  Unsure if his judgement has improved yet.

aren't you still banned

That was for a week, plus I took about 45 days vacation from all the hostile players on this server ( finding later some were banned or resigned positions ).

Don't go off topic.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Hello Daegan, thanks for applying. Unfortunately your application has been Denied, for now. 

While Trusted is a "trial" rank designed to assess your ability as staff/highlight your weak points to improve upon them then so we see if you are worthy of taking on more responsibility, we feel that there are some things that you still need to work on before we are fully confident in giving you this position. I'll list our main concerns below.

• Handling Trolls:  It is true that Trolls can get underneath your skin sometimes, but "muting your mic and not let them get the best of me" isn't really an ideal way of handling this situation, but this is a small step on the right direction of attempting to improve. But our problem with this response is that it essentially equates to doing nothing and failing to handle the situation itself. It can also tamper with your ability to staff other situations as well. As staff you have to a basic understanding of handling trolls, and that isn't really there right now. There is also a few people that have said you can tend to fuel trolls at times and that's something we never want.
  • Maturity: This is something you have been improving upon but still is not at a stable point yet we feel. There was this that happened and this that happened roughly two months ago. Basically what the first one shows is that you can try to "play the situation off" and deflect it. The second one shows that you were warned by multiple staff to stop and choose to ignore those warnings and it also appears that you could've put a "spin" on the story there in the last part. If I recall, you kept deleting the unban request despite it being restored a few times to allow others to respond. 
Those are the two main issues we have at the time. Now that we got the negative things out of the way, let's talk about the positives. We appreciate and respect your desire to help and become a Trusted, we do. We also appreciate that you are actively trying to improve more and more even if its the littlest things in the right direction. So don't get discouraged that you got Denied this time, Former President Barack Obama once said, "If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you will make progress." So my advice to you is continue to walk down this path taking the criticisms in this thread serious and aim to improve upon. If you do this, you will eventually make progress and one day become the Trusted we all know you can be.