Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikachu's Test Moderator Application
As a regular player of the server and a standpoint of player to staff, I personally don't see you enacting much of an authority when I'm on. Yes, some other staff are always getting to it first, but i never really see you acting first. The ambition of a tmod is of someone who wants to be promoted for their effort not how much time they've spent with their current rank. When I play, I usually see you go Afk and comeback moments later after some of the donors have dealt with the trolls. As far as what the other's have said about helping out with ghosters, When I tell you, hey person A and person B might be ghosting, you don't watch or at least reply to me or other players that you got it. This is all from personal experience so I don't know what others have been through with you. At times you leave after being told there's peeps trolling and ghosting, it may be a mere coincidence, but I've seen this more than once. I don't believe that with all that I've seen in your performance since I started playing and I saw you were trusted, amount to what is a tmod. I'm giving you a -1 for the high amounts of AFK you show and the lack of staff ambition.
Ok here is my personal experience, when I'm playing with you sometimes you go afk, sometimes you don't whenever there are ghosters on and someone tells us, you don't really get onto it like sometimes I do, I usually respond to the people who say the people A and B are ghosting and I would usually watch them, for you, you don't catch up to it and I think that you aren't ready for the TMod position yet, I think you need to improve on not being afk for the whole time and just stay and if you really need to do something then leave the server and come back, everything else has been said so best of luck Pika I'm giving it a +0
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
I am a +0 not that I think you cannot handle it, but more on what other people are saying which some are legitimate concerns in my eyes. You are a reliable person to lean on when the server is filling up that is not my concern. The hiding in questionable areas and not taking initiative is what I have seen a few times. I say, work on these and try next time and I believe it will come with great success.

Best of luck going forward.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+0 mostly due to my inactivity recently.
I am going to remain neutral since I just came back. Good luck Pikachu and I look forward to playing with you again. 。^‿^。
I will remain neutral for this application not only due to my inactivity and unavailability to play on server with you. I will note the times I did play with you, you did tend to afk on server and not reply for lengths. That does need to be fixed. Recording can easily be handled, I don't believe it is a requirement (it shouldn't be a requirement from what I remember,some people have potato computers). Try to help out more, I know school is busy and taxing, try to be active in the discord and maybe make a new introduction thread.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Pikachu, first off, I'd like to thank you for your help staffing the server over the months.

However, we are going to have to decline your application at this time.

To improve,
1. Work on your recording ability and getting those ban requests in.
2. Increase that activity on Discord and forums.
3. Make sure you are actively moderating while on the server.

You may re-apply on May 19th. Improve in those areas and I think you'll have a happier conclusion to that next staff app!