Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for everything so far ^-^
Ok this is not a resignation thing, I really want to say THANK YOU!!! I really appreciate all the support for these 3 months almost 4 now and I'm so happy to have this opportunity to be here and also have a responsibility outside of school and I love you guys so much and I don't know what I would do without this community! So happy for all the new ph trusted and I hope this community continues to grow c: <3
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Thank you, Kitty!

You mentioned that you like having a responsibility outside school - I kinda do too! I’ve learned how to be more accountable and fair through staffing over the years. Plus, my real life customer service skills are phenomenal after dealing with hundreds of difficult and unpleasant people.

Anyways - you’re awesome! I hope you continue to enjoy staffing! :)
I wanna thank you for being my friend kitty. I enjoy playing with you on the server because when I do I end up having a laugh. It is really fun to have something to do outside of school or work. It gives you a chance to have fun instead of coming home to just boring tv or sitting doing nothing
[Image: giphy.gif]
You're the sweetest little baby and your mother loves you so much. You've grown so much since your first day here ;v;
IM PROUD OF YOU AND I LOVE YOU AND YOURE THE BEST LITTLE BEAN ♥♥♥
Your an awesome staff member and I cant wait to see where you go from here on
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(04-19-2019, 11:01 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: You're the sweetest little baby and your mother loves you so much. You've grown so much since your first day here ;v;
IM PROUD OF YOU AND I LOVE YOU AND YOURE THE BEST LITTLE BEAN ♥♥♥

Love you too Mother <3
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
-1 Not enough forum time
-1 lil booli Gato 

You're great kitty, it's been a real hoot having you as part of the staffing team. Your laugh is contagious and I know for a fact that many community members look forward to playing with you.  Thank you for being you, and thank you for joining Dinkleberg's community. ^-^
Awww the feels, thanks kitty. Its fun having you around and enjoying the time we spend together as a family.
You were my inspiration. That's why I didn't give up on playing in this server and I became more sociable on this community thanks to you. I love you and hopefully you'll achieve your dream as Staff ^_^ <3
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
-1 for smol booli.
But really though Kitty you've been a great staff member. Love playing with you and getting killed in my dumb spots when our times line up. I think it's awesome you're seeking responsibility outside of school. Keep up the great work chica.
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]