Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for everything so far ^-^
Usually I'm not on at the same time as you when I swing by prop hunt which is a damn shame because the few times I have been on when you're there have been fun. No matter what though, keep up the great work Kittyquack! (that is my nickname for u now)
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(05-24-2019, 11:38 AM)augmENTreality2 Wrote: -1 for smol booli.
But really though Kitty you've been a great staff member. Love playing with you and getting killed in my dumb spots when our times line up. I think it's awesome you're seeking responsibility outside of school. Keep up the great work chica.
naww Thx for calling me a Chica xD

(05-26-2019, 08:36 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Usually I'm not on at the same time as you when I swing by prop hunt which is a damn shame because the few times I have been on when you're there have been fun. No matter what though, keep up the great work Kittyquack! (that is my nickname for u now)
Ok, now I've been called Chica and KittyQuack, anymore?
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Your pretty cool I've played with you once but your chill on discord and I know your name around the community so yea your ok in my book +1. Wait why are we +1ing?
(05-27-2019, 09:35 PM)Battons Wrote: Your pretty cool I've played with you once but your chill on discord and I know your name around the community so yea your ok in my book +1. Wait why are we +1ing?

Its Their lil jokes with me because I'm "small" when I'm only 5'4
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
You are small tho im an entire foot taller than you