Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
post a photo of something you're proud of that you have done
Alright so basically what I am proud of is decorating my room, believe it or not.
So like yea,
You should tell me what you're proud of and post a photo.
Here's my photo of what I am proud of. 

[Image: tumblr_oluy42t6sR1vi2qo2o1_400.jpg] 

that's only some of it, smh. 
But yea, there you go. If you want to see my other beautiful room let me know :')) 
Post the thing you're proud of !!!
the weird aloe plant is named nesley, and the weird one NEXT to it is named sammy. 
The one over my bed is susan 3
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
A few weeks ago I completed a slayer exiter circut, im afriad I do not have a camera but I can explain.

[Image: High-Power-Slayer-1024x716.jpg]

As seen above, there is a parasitic capacitance between the secondary winding and ground, meaning any material exited by this high frequency capacitance, such as a fluorescent lamp, emits radiation. In other words, the high frequency charge between the secondary and ground can make some gasses glow.
(02-23-2017, 09:51 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: A few weeks ago I completed a slayer exiter circut, im afriad I do not have a camera but I can explain.

[Image: High-Power-Slayer-1024x716.jpg]

As seen above, there is a parasitic capacitance between the secondary winding and ground, meaning any material exited by this high frequency capacitance, such as a fluorescent lamp, emits radiation. In other words, the high frequency charge between the secondary and ground can make some gasses glow.
what
your room is a fire hazard
(02-23-2017, 10:05 PM)lynx Wrote: what
Its science, learn it.
(02-23-2017, 10:29 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(02-23-2017, 10:05 PM)lynx Wrote: what
Its science, learn it.

c ur nice in pm but then ur mean w/o pm to be cool. :(
Um don't have pic, but i video edited a movie for my project that is 30 mins long depicting medieval warfare. It included a overhead drone view, real swords, a catapult. and a "castle".
My intro was the starwars intro.
My music was all from the pirates of the Caribbean. 
It took me over 57 hours to complete. 
here is a pic of the "castle".  Yes it is a airsoft battleground, i do that to.

[Image: fort1.jpg]
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
My first ever drawing back in highschool. Started a big era of drawing...and I mean big....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
I spent two hours of life making a black ops three emblem like a year ago, still looks badass

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It isn't my best ever but its my best since I've been back lmaO

[Image: 5335c8bd168c4af28f38631cfa501898.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies