Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharky Moderator Application
(07-12-2019, 02:37 AM)Avi Wrote: Don't get me wrong, I think you do an alright job on the server when staffing, there were a couple of instances where you weren't attentive when things were happening while I was on but it happens.  However, with things that have gone on recently and past instances, I don't think you're ready to step up to moderator at this time.  Part of being a moderator is being able to gather sufficient evidence for bans as well as handling ban requests; one thing I think you need to work on a bit more is gathering sufficient evidence for bans and recognizing how much evidence is enough.  For these reasons I will -1 this application.

Thanks Avi - Thats something Ill work on for sure - Thank you for your time on commenting On my App  :)  Ill see you on the server.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
You seem to have an issue keeping your account secure, can't really give a +/-1 since i dont play but yeah.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(07-12-2019, 02:50 AM)Scoovie Wrote: You seem to have an issue keeping your account secure, can't really give a +/-1 since i dont play but yeah.

I havent had my Account Hax since the last one - Meaning I change my Password and username  every month and I always hold onto my phone encase someone tries to get it.

Im not to sure  why this still happens to me , but I try to stay on everyday to make sure Im still able to play. 

Definitly learnt from my last mistake for sure. 

If your wanting to discuss more into the account detail - Ill be happy to talk
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
-1 from me mate

I can see that you're dedicated to the community and have your hand in most of the servers, this is a great thing as a whole. That being said, it's not so good for you to be split so much at this time of desiring to be a Moderator for PH. I know you're trying to help rebuild Murder, which is great, but you need to be investing more time and energy into PH for a bit to become a Moderator. It's not about time as in time on server anymore, it's about building PH through thoughtful input on changes. Not always about what new: models, weapons, maps, etc, to add. It's about looking at what's before us and refining it. 

You've been doing great in the community as a whole, and I think it's great you're helping Murder (the game mode) become more popular.  For now I believe you need to focus on one thing for a bit and decide if for the time being, your goal is bringing Murder (the game mode) back to being more populated or becoming PH Moderator.  

Many other concerns have been brought to light in others comments which I will not repeat.

Please take the opinions of your peers into consideration as you continue to learn and grow withing the community. 

Best Regards, wishes, and lots of candy.
(07-12-2019, 04:57 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
-1 from me mate

I can see that you're dedicated to the community and have your hand in most of the servers, this is a great thing as a whole. That being said, it's not so good for you to be split so much at this time of desiring to be a Moderator for PH. I know you're trying to help rebuild Murder, which is great, but you need to be investing more time and energy into PH for a bit to become a Moderator. It's not about time as in time on server anymore, it's about building PH through thoughtful input on changes. Not always about what new: models, weapons, maps, etc, to add. It's about looking at what's before us and refining it. 

You've been doing great in the community as a whole, and I think it's great you're helping Murder (the game mode) become more popular.  For now I believe you need to focus on one thing for a bit and decide if for the time being, your goal is bringing Murder (the game mode) back to being more populated or becoming PH Moderator.  

Many other concerns have been brought to light in others comments which I will not repeat.

Please take the opinions of your peers into consideration as you continue to learn and grow withing the community. 

Best Regards, wishes, and lots of candy.

Thank you Voss  :) - Ill Take this into consideration
This application has been closed/denied by request of Sharky. Reasons were stated to admins.

He still may not apply again until 8/12/19