Poll: Pick a Side!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Team Murder
45.83%
11 45.83%
Team Deathrun
54.17%
13 54.17%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Versus Deathrun
teamDr
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
#TeamDR
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
Deathrun is fun, but murder is much better.
We have some interesting updates here...

The Deathrun server has declined to rank 900 on Gametracker. Yikes! I'd hate to be on the Deathrun team!

Meanwhile, the Murder server is at rank 797. Pretty damn good for an 8 slot server. In fact, it's the #8 server for servers with 8 or less slots. Well ahead of other servers with 108, 64, 32, and 12 slots.

Anyways, we are in the home stretch for the competition, and I will be tallying up the results on April 20th. Maybe the Deathrun team can do something to close that 103 rank gap.

Good work #teammurder.
Team Murder Takes the Cake!!!!

Murder finishes the competition at rank 814 and DR sits at 921. A grand difference of 107 ranks. Yikes! Far more than the original 30 rank difference.

I guess #teammurder puts their money where their mouth is and actually plays on its server, as opposed to those DR people. 

Team Murder wins bragging rights forever. 

During the course of this competition, though, some good things arose - both servers received new admins - me and Derp. Woohoo!

Anyways, #teammurder is the best!!!!!!