Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Subject
I've been meaning to type this out for a week or 2 now. I have not joined the server in about two weeks and don't have many plans on coming back soon. I want to focus on different things/games. I have played Gmod consistently for 5 years now and on dink's for 4. Playing the same game and gamemode for that long without very many or long brakes kinda takes the fun out of the game. While this is not the only reason for me no longer wanting to play Gmod, it is the most prominent one. So I have decided to resign from TTT Moderator. I would like to keep my DR Admin just in case I'm needed for something. I will still lurk around the forums like normal occasionally giving my input on threads. I also want this resignation to be more permanent than my last resignation. Thank you guys for giving me a great 4 years but it is time for me to go. 

You guys are great.<3
Derp

btw please dont turn this into an "ok" shitpost thanks
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Major gey boi
I don’t really know you but I do agree. Sometimes when you play a game for the first time it’s fun and amazing but when you do it for a long time, the fun starts to die out and you wanna try new things. Hope to see you on dr when I just pop in when ph and ttt are dead af
[Image: giphy.gif]
Aww Derpy Derp :( I still love you big much and will wait for the day you finally pay child support ♥️ thank you for all the laughs you've given me ♥️
rip who is gonna beat me up on DR - On a serious note - Do keep in contact so we can jam a game sometime
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I get that, after the collapse of my first community I took a year or so off from any TTT server and I would only play a few rounds here and there. Now my playstyle is more focused on what's fun than what's "good" anyways. Please do come swing by every now and then though, we will miss you!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
RIP the Holy Trinity Derp, Dong, and Laced

Love you brother, thanks for everything you did for the server. You better still play CS with me so I can carry you.
(04-21-2019, 09:51 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: RIP the Holy Trinity Derp, Dong, and Laced

Love you brother, thanks for everything you did for the server. You better still play CS with me so I can carry you.

I'm good at CS:GO please recognize me

Edit: Hope to see you soon Derp, quite unfortunate to see you leave. I've been through this issue myself, I grinded up to a total of 1500+ hours on Gmod and I was just tired of it, once I was able to get my time I was able to enjoy Gmod again. See you soon.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(04-21-2019, 10:04 AM)Eternal Wrote:
(04-21-2019, 09:51 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: RIP the Holy Trinity Derp, Dong, and Laced

I'm good at CS:GO please recognize me

do not

Goodbye and farewell derp, take it easy my dude
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
This sir, is not epic. Thanks for everything youve done for the server. #BestDRAdminEver
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!