Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The big YEET
Im not going to make a big thing out of this, I just want to return to being a normal player. 

When I put in my staff app I saw a hole that needed to be filled but now there are plenty of other staff members to fill that gap thus I'm no longer needed. Ive been losing interest in gmod as a whole and no longer have the time or desire to be staff. 

Ill see you guys when I'm back in purple.
I’m sorry to see you go sember thank you for everything you’ve done for this community I sure hope to see you on the ph field
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
welcome to team purple prick as Fasda likes to call it
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Like I told you on discord, you're cherished.
I'll miss seeing you staff, you were good at it.
I hope to see you on in prick purple like happy said
Muchos love my guy
;m; before you go back to the purple pricks can I noob tube you one more time
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Welcome to the Purple Pricks.
Well, dang.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Sember your one of many staff that I had look up to when wanting to be a staff member  - your an amazing friend / teammate a guy can ask for - If you can do me the honor of killing me one last time as a staff member before you turn into the purple side I would cherish it
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Thanks for helping out as long as you felt comfortable doing!

I've adjusted your ranks on Discord and Forums. I will let Dink know to set your rank to Donor on the server and hopefully he can do so in the coming days.
I only played with you for a few instances, you were honestly fun to tease. Pretty cool dude when I first joined. It's sad knowing I won't be seeing your teal rank anymore. Welcome back to the purple squad. o/