Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brodis' Staff Application (2nd times a charm)
I would say get reacquainted with the server as some things have changed or have been slightly altered as time keeps going on. Show us that you are serious and want to help on the server with being on with some form of consistency. There is no point in giving a role to someone who is never on. In the past, I have either had little issue with or any issue with you. You have the potential to be staff, but not at this time to be given the trusted rank.

-1 from me at this time.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I'm going to be a -1, due to your lack of time on the server.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
If you have other previous names you used on our servers, please state them here on your application. Maybe it changes how we perceive your activity.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
For the moment, the main issue is your activity within the community and within the discord as a whole. You have been absent from server, missed many staff changes, rule changes, and the resurfacing of old players as well as new players entering the community. Please take time to get reintegrated within the community again.

Bringing up issues in the past I have personally had very little trouble from you, just keep getting activity on server and make yourself visible within the discord.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
-1 this time.
I've had you actively help me in server so that's now issue for me.
You aren't very active on forums or discord though so try to do that.
Also your time right now is very bad, you just came back from break.
Increase that and im sure next time you'll do better.
I hope to see you more on the server. I've only recently seen you playing and If you did take a break take everything everyone has given you and adjust yourself. Hope I can continue playing with you and I hope you can rack up a few more activity before applying again.
+0 I am staying neutral as I just returned and don’t honest know who you are. I look forward to playing with you in the future. Good luck.
Brodis, I hate to tell ya, but 2nd time isn't gonna be the charm. You really only have the bare minimums to apply and we really want people that go above and beyond for the staff team. Get involved more with the community and impress us, and maybe the 3rd time will do it for ya

You can re-apply June 2nd