• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Map
Haunted Asylum

100 spawn  points

requires no CCS/HL  download

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=772478593

Possible  new map for the server ??

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...ve+mansion as well
Corrilly Did you check for any illegal spots or any props that maybe become illegal to you or unstuck abuse the map yet? It might need to investigated further more, I'll check that map later.

I also recently checked out some maps like ph_octagon
There 8 rooms and an octagon shaped hallway
Prophunt map, 53 spawns
Recommended for 20vs20 players or more

I also check if they have any illegal props and its a no and I tested the map with some players to see if there any illegal spots and there none. The kitchen with the big metal tables have an auto move into the shelf then going underneath, you can become any prop from the 1 hula girl to a television and the stuck paintings on the walls.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
All great ideas, However I feel we shouldn't add it just yet as we just got the 2019 version of the restaurant  added in.

Maybe in time we can add this map and remove the House_v3 as people just Nuke to many times and there isnt much places to hide.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Festive mansion is a good one, it was on a few old servers I was on. Very few if any illegal spots.

The asylum one looks like it's huge, 2 floors, and many of the comments on the map itself leaves some concerns.
The file size for this one might be too large for the server.

ph_octogan is a great map as well.
(05-03-2019, 03:22 PM)Sharky Wrote: All great ideas, However I feel we shouldn't add it just yet as we just got the 2019 version of the restaurant  added in.

Pardon me for sticking my nose in here, but why wouldn't it be a good idea to add in new maps?

Content/Map updates don't all have to happen in one big swing, they can happen in increments and still work effectively.
Just because we just added a new map doesn't mean we shouldn't add more. We honestly need to remove a version of restaurant and a few more maps that are just too small for the server and kind of suck to play on.

This being said, it would be wise to test the map for illegal spots and such. As well as check for missing textures.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(05-03-2019, 08:50 PM)JustKuono Wrote: Just because we just added a new map doesn't mean we shouldn't add more. We honestly need to remove a version of restaurant and a few more maps that are just too small for the server and kind of suck to play on.

This being said, it would be wise to test the map for illegal spots and such. As well as check for missing textures.

The other ones were indeed removed actually. The other restaurants were replaced with the new one it's why everyone had issues at first with connecting.
Some of the maps are removed from rotation.

Ones removed that are on the illegal spots list rn
ph_youturd
ph_villahouse
[b]ph_restaurant2017[/b]
ph_restaurant
[b]ph_chalet day[/b]
[b]ph_chalet night[/b]
ph_amaya

that being said we are in need of some new maps to spice things up, and i like the ideas of getting some in for the holidays so we can actuallly have like "holiday" event maps or weapons or etc.
Since this Thread is mainly for new maps -  Wont count as necroing 

Mad Doctors House  - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=195187436

ph_thaieatery69  - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...phunt+maps

With the Thaietery Map - Ive made a list of illegal spots in the map and can fit around 40 players - Bigger and more places to hide in and would be great to have. and doesnt require Css or counter strike source.

Will test out Doctors House and will comment the issues or  if anything happens
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I don't think Haunted Asylum should be added to the map list. It had illegal spots, the map is buggy, and the map was added Halloween 2017 removed almost a month later.
I think adding new maps is a great addition!! Looking forward to playing on them all  :D