Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Year Mark
[Image: 20190504_095905.jpg]
A year ago today I first arrived on the Dinkleberg's server. Wasn't sure what to think about it but within a short time I had grown a certain fondness for the community.  I met MANY interesting people while in the community and formed a number of friendships with time. I Have slowly climbed to the ladder to where I am today, and can say that we had a couple of really rough patches in the community. The summer times were really hectic with everyone being out of school and the School of Trolls in full swing. 
I watched as many staff members resigned for various reasons, and it was sad to see them go but it was necessary for their own growth.
Many former staff have slowly been coming back to the community, with many stories of victories and travels. 

It's always great to watch a community grow and to be apart of it. It has been a great blessing to me in particular, meeting some amazing people and building  friendships with them that extend beyond the server life. In the coming day's I look forward to meeting a number of the friends I've met here IRL. 

Though the community as a whole has struggled, still it comes out on top. The reason is simple, it's because of you. 
Each of you play a crucial part in building and sustaining this community. Many of you have taken it upon yourselves to join the Staffing group. 
We welcome all new and old players to the community. It's a great place to meet great people. Please continue to be with us through our many changes. Don't worry if you need to take care of life things, we will be here when you get back. 

A special shout out to a couple of people that I'm not going to tag but just mention.

TheUltraFish: This fish like creature has been a great help and guide during my whole time being a part of this community. Having watched him reach where he is in the community and still handling life things as well. He's a good Egg. I appreciate him and all that he has done for this community and Me.

Traitor: One of the first people I met was this Jar head. Right off the bat we started giving each other a hard time about dumb military stuff because that's just what we do. He's stubborn but a really funny guy when you get to know him. 

HalfDemonLink: The man who labeled me Canadian Tom and that stuck for quite some time, which confused a number of people but was one of the most fun inside jokes I've been a part of.  Link was and is a great guy to talk to and has a dark sense of humor which is always nice.

Mother Nuru: Against popular belief and anything that I've said before, I tolerate Mother Nuru in the most positive of ways. She's so fun and has a great sense of humor. She's been through a lot but you can still get her to snort laugh very easily.  She also isn't short IRL, in reality she's more like a Giant among the female types, that's the joke of her being so short. Also, always offer her a Step ladder for anything. Nuru has talked with me many times and helped me level out when I'd get a little too heated. I appreciate her existence and the great things which she had done for not only me but all of us. 

Some of the others I'd like to thank are no longer part of the community, life takes priority and I appreciate them too. 

To all of you, yes you reading this right now. Understand That I, OLD MAN VOSS appreciate what you bring to the community too, not just the community but also the fun personality you bring just being you. Thank you. Some of you have spoken words that have directly impacted me for the better. 

Be you, and continue to be a part of us. 

I look forward to the long road ahead with the Dinkleberg's community and all the treats in store. 

One year down, many more to Go!

I realize that I may have repeat myself.. but it doesn't change the facts of what I've said. 
wow! that's amazing Voss very happy to see how much you have grown ever since myself has started playing ph! Anyways, I'm grateful for all the things you have done to help the community and always being a booli to me but I always love to joke around and always taking your lil saying (-1 not enough forum time) and I really appreciate to have an Old Man Tree c:<
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
dark sense of humor huh... are you trying to call me black?
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
@"Old Man Voss" ha gey.... No but on a serious note thanks for everything you have done here and for everything you will do in the future!
[Image: giphy.gif]
I may not hop on PH a lot, but I know what you do for the server, and we all greatly appreciate your efforts as a staff member to improve things and make the game fun for everyone.

Keep doing what you do, bud. I'm proud of ya.
-1 this is the worst admin application I've ever seen.

Anyways, hard to believe it's already been over a year, and I hope you continue to enjoy and grow in the community.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
While I am more associated with TTT, you've done a great job on PH and I'm glad to have you around in the community. Always fun to have you around.

P.S. thank u for making fun of nuru
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Awesome Voss, glad to have gotten to know you. Seeing how you and other staff members have handled the server has been great to see. It had helped made me want to be part of the staff team and I'm sure it inspired others to join as well. My congrats to you and hope you keep doing what your doing. :D (y)
An amazing friend and staff member -  from all the players and staff , we thank you for your service Officer Voss
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Hard to believe it's been that long sometimes huh? I love you pal despite all the picking we do LMAO
Thanks for all you do and the time you put into the server. You're greatly appreciated.