Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new weapon for the server
I feel like the default crossbow would be a great addition to the server, it would give new players a long ranged weapon and allow them to see farther. It could either be a shop item or a default weapon.

Sincerely,

A Turkey Sandwich
I mean its the default crossbow, it wouldn't hurt to have it. C:
It wouldn't be a bad idea to add it and yeah it will help the new players to know what the long range weapons are like c:
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
I really love this idea A Turkey Sandwich. The crossbow would give new players a chance to try a longer range weapon. It being in the shop for a pretty cheap price would be cool.
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
There's already the .50 cal sniper rifle in shop a long with a couple other scoped weapons. 

The crossbow is basically the .50 cal with a different look to it.

The crossbow is default on under wataa and can be found on parking lot too.
As cool as it would be I like being able to find it or have it specially default. My favorite place to unlock it is on backyard. And just as Voss said it would kind of make the sniper rifle less relevent.
It would be great to have - But some maps I wouldnt like it in
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
We have 2 snipers already which is basically a crossbow and i believe it already can be used under the water. Having the crossbow buyable on the server would make the snipers useless and no one would buy them
[Image: giphy.gif]
Does having any weapon in the shop keep people from buying or using other weapons? I mean I see regulars and staff still using the crowbar sometimes.I didn't realize this was an issue. Lol
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
(05-06-2019, 11:10 AM)augmENTreality2 Wrote: Does having any weapon in the shop keep people from buying or using other weapons? I mean I see regulars and staff still using the crowbar sometimes.I didn't realize this was an issue. Lol

^ This.

TTT currently has 3 different snipers, with one more possibly being added soon. None of them stop the others from seeing use in gameplay. Same with shotguns, SMGs, and just about anything else you could think of.

Same thing applies to PH, there are loads of weapons in each "category" (sniper, shotgun, smg, etc.) and I haven't yet seen one completely thrown away in favor of a better weapon, and if that does happen, that's because the weapon probably sucks.

tl;dr people are still gonna use snipers no matter if the crossbow is added or not. last I checked, the crossbow doesn't utilize it's scope, unlike an actual sniper, and people might prefer an actual scope. 

Just my opinion, though. What do I know?