Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new weapon for the server
IMO it seems pointless to add you get no benefit from the having it aside from shooting underwater, but every shop gun can shoot underwater. If i remember correctly it has no penetration so it'd be a waste of time to put it in shop like the other shop items.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
While the crossbow may be a default weapon, I think it makes it more fun to have it as an occasional weapon. Something you get to enjoy on the underwataa map or you can find on other maps. It just makes it more special that way.

Thanks for the suggestion, though. We can’t improve without user feedback.
(05-06-2019, 03:29 AM)Kasumi Wrote: We have 2 snipers already which is basically a crossbow and i believe it already can be used under the water. Having the crossbow buyable on the server would make the snipers useless and no one would buy them

Personally, I feel like it would be the opposite, to me you got the default crossbow then you got weapons basically modded in, to me I'd rather play around with the modded weapons.
(05-06-2019, 11:10 AM)augmENTreality2 Wrote: Does having any weapon in the shop keep people from buying or using other weapons? I mean I see regulars and staff still using the crowbar sometimes.I didn't realize this was an issue. Lol
For the default I normally use these:
Crowbar: break boxes / things that the crowbar can break in one hit
smg: Nuke.... yes.
shotgun: when a thief someone steals my nuke.

I like the ballista more than the crossbow because from what I remember the crossbow's bolt has a curve to it so you're not going to be hitting your target from a distance (i.e from the top of the house on modern to the corner)
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
I think the crossbow would be a fun addition to the pointshop/server. I don't see it offering any greater advantage than other similar weapons and it's a nice weapon to use. It would be nice to have on every map, not just the ones it spawns on.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Adding new weapons like this could bring back more old members as well as keep bringing in new ones. In the recent times I have seen quite a few voice that they are tired of seeing the same things on server that have been there for a while.
It would be nice to see some new weapons. Have something unusual to learn how to play with.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.