Poll: Add a better grapple hook
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I have a life
57.14%
4 57.14%
No, I am Adam Sandler
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fix Grapple Hook
Current Grapple hook is shit just make it like all other servers you know what I mean
The Current Grapple hooks is fine, learn how to use it.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(02-24-2017, 10:47 PM)Christian Wrote: The Current Grapple hooks is fine, learn how to use it.

No I dont mean to be insulting the choice in addons and the current one is fun and requires skill but I think the regular ones are more fun and are balanced
The current grapple hook is fine.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Sometimes I grapple stuff and fall to my death. And they're not even players or loose props. I'm just bad I guess.
[Image: giphy.gif]
^^^ i feel you (i must be bad to) @"Admiral Arbok"
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I've gotten used to the grappling hook. It seems like the swep was changed out at some point because there was a big difference. Timing is key and the hook acts more like a prop when deployed. It does require more skill but ultimately, I feel like it has a good balance to it. You just gotta learn how to use it.
If your going to fix anything, fix he defibrillator
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Current Grapple is nearly fine, i just wish going over ledges was better and easier.
Ok guys sorry for all the trouble I am just really used to the other types but this is a new and welcome change to my TTT skills

how do I delete the poll