Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye I Guess
I’ve decided to resign from Dinkleberg’s Prop Hunt because:

Ever since I got back from my disappearance, I’ve felt like I never belonged. I was always excluded by pretty much everything. I was constantly attacked and hated all the time for reasons that I don’t understand. I was also ignored and people talked over me and when I spoke up I always got attacked. I already get the feeling I’m not liked on the server so that’s cool. Don’t really have friends on the server even though they say they are my friends but they step right over me as I talk and so on. They say that we are a family but I don’t believe that is true because no family would treat someone like I am being treated. What I get from others is that I should of never came back and that I was better off gone. But hey who cares. I’m just always playing the victim card. Even when I have multiple people spreading rumors about me. But whatever that’s cool. I know about 12 people that will be jumping with joy that I’m gone so you’re welcome. You can continue spreading rumors about me i don’t care. 

Im stressed out and I continue to be stressed out. Now everyone is saying real life comes first. Well the fact that I don’t really have a real life because I don’t care about it. I have no friends so why would I hang out with them. When I’m sick I just sit there and do nothing so I get on the server. That term doesn’t really apply to me. Cool if I’m letting my emotions control me on the server. I’ve had a lot of bad things happened and recently I’ve lost my grandfather that was basically a father to me so it’s hurting me hard as fuck right now.

Will I ever come back? Honestly idk. With the way I was being treated before probably not. I think it’s better if I leave so the people who hate my guts for nothing can be happy. If you still wanna message me on steam or discord I don’t care. I’m not really happy with this choice but I guess I gotta do what I have to do. This really isn’t for me at this point. Some of you know why but if you don’t you can just shoot me a discord message and I will tell you (Kasumi#0004 changed it) We can we can play CS or something i don’t know Some of you might have to re add me since I removed a lot of people to clean out my friends list and stuff. Go for it. But anyways, it was fun playing with you guys while it lasted. Good luck
[Image: giphy.gif]
Take Care Friend. You did a lot for PH, and were always cool to hang out with. Hate to see you go.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Dear Kasumi, I know we didn’t really know eachother well but whenever you came on the server you were really Fun and when we argued it was fun but also thank you for everything you have done to the server you’ve put in great time and made a huge impact if you have the chances please come back we will miss you. We will be here when you return if you ever need anything you know where to find me.   

Thank you - Andre
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
I'm really sorry to hear this, Tori. You were such a great help back last year when nearly everyone resigned. You provided me with assistance and support with rebuilding the staff team on the server. That's not something I'll forget.

I hope things improve for you in the future. You're going through a rough patch, I feel that. Trust me, it gets better. If you ever want to talk about any struggles, you can always send me a message on Discord. I can definitely commiserate with some of the stuff you're going through.

You've done some great staff work and you've done it for a long time. Thank you for that.
I couldn't get to know you due to your absence and I wish I did, but thank you for your help and service. We will miss you <3

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
I'm genuinely going to miss sharing kids with you.
I promise I'll feed them and play with them while you're gone, i hope you come back at least to play occasionally.
Do what you need to do, to get yourself into a good place.
I know you and I butted heads a lot but I appreciate your presence and help that you offered me throughout my time here.
If you ever want to play games together again I am just a message away. I promise to try to reach out more.
It was fun hanging out with you on my early days of being here when i would play in the mornings. I've missed you time and time again. You been a good mod from what I've seen and you've helped out alot. Hope you'll want to play fortnite again sometime ^^, Be safe.
Tbh with the time Ive been here ( 9 Months ) You have really help me to become a better person and staff member. To see this thread breaks my heart and Im sorry If Im one of the few that is making you leave.

I dont believe that spreading rumors about staff members behind there back is a great deal and should be dealt with by the higher ups.

I would hate to see you leave and I cant believe people would  treat you that way.

We are all equal people and we should all be treated the same Heart Heart

Just know that from the people that actually care about you are here for you 100% and I hope this isnt the end and I do Hope u keep in contact, This honestly broke me down and I think Dink will feel the same when he looses one of his best Moderators that the PH community has ever had.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
be safe
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
aww ok Tori, be safe! Ever since I first started to play with you, I was really well shy but when I started to play more and I played with you a lot, I started to think that I would be able to joke around with you and after that, I was really happy to laugh things off and joke around happily without any trouble, but make sure to be in a good place and continue to strive forward to success and enjoy your job that you do now and future!
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott