Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye I Guess
I'm sad to hear about this Kasumi. You were not only always an excellent mod but you were also a great person and even if we weren't incredibly close, i respected you immensely. I will definitely miss your presence on the server, but you need to come first. I completely understand where you are coming from and how you feel and I just hope that with time, you'll heal and be in a better place. I still hope to see you around on the server occasionally though. and please please please, if ever you need anybody to talk to, just know that I'll always be here no matter what. 

Thank you for absolutely everything you've done for this community. 

you're pretty damn awesome <3

see you soon Kasumi.
[Image: Screenshot_17.png]
Man....Sorry it got that bad for you Kasumi and what bothers me is that staff did nothing about it. They say no harassment yet they do shit like this to each other. I’m not calling people out by names or anything, but The PH server and staff really need stop lying through their teeth. The PH server has really gone down hill and there’s way too much drama for no reason sorry you got treated like shit Kasumi and pretty much received backlash from everyone. I didn't know you that well, but I had no problem with you. I actually preferred you cause you actually took action against rule breakers right away. And P.S i sound like an asshole to most people so if I sounded like that to you, don’t take it personally.
I am sorry you had to go through this. This actually upsets me to hear because you arent being paid for staff work, it's volunteering and it sounds like you were being taken advantage of. The staff that attack you and others, need to realize that you dont have to be here, you are taking time out of your own day to make sure the server is a relaxing and fun place to be.

I hope to still see you around and honestly, fuck those people that started rumors about you and attacked you. There will always be a place for you here. Just remember that myself and others will be here for you. Thank you for everything you've done for this server. You took care of this server when no one else would, and I believe people were blind to that.

With love,
Rits
Tori, I'm really sad to see you go. But I won't stop on what you are doing. I truly respect your decisions. Over the past months, you were really a great moderator. But most of all, a true friend. When I was in my hardest, I went to you because I know I can rely on to you. You were there to help me in my life. To succeed with flying colours with the help from the community (Including you). Thank you for your hardest work in the community, and thank you for helping me to rise up and not give up on life. Take care of yourself out there, and We will miss you!
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
I hate to see you go Kasumi, you were a great player and were always so nice to me. I always had fun in the morning playing with you. I don't know what you've gone through but I'm sorry it happened and I hope we could fix it. I also know real life can be very difficult to handle, perhaps more than most, as I've been on both sides, helping and being absolutely destroyed by it. If you need anything, just ping me on discord, I'll do my best to help. I won't forget the good times we had.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Tori,

I wish you nothing but best. Good luck and be safe. ^-^
Be safe out there and have great success in whatever you wish to achieve.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
ALL harassment claims or acts of bullying brought to the staff's attention are handled accordingly. 

If you are having issues with another player, please contact them directly first and ask them to stop. 
If they continue after being asked to stop, contact a staff member with a screenshot or some form of evidence to show that you asked them to stop and they have not. 

Harassment and bullying is not tolerated here. 
This server is to be a safe place for people to have fun.
Bye Felicia

Naw for real though, I know we didnt really see eye to eye (more like i didnt see eye to eye with you) but as much as i hate to admit it you did your job well. You will honestly be missed.
Well Kas i haven't had the time to really get to know you but the times that we have played together i really enjoyed and ill miss you. hopefully someday you decide to come back and play. but all in all i hope everything works out for you. Youll be missed.
[Image: giphy.gif]