Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye I Guess
(05-08-2019, 02:13 PM)Hani Wrote: a friend to confide in

7-Zip is rolling in his hypothetical grave rn
I wish you the best of luck. I was only on ph and ttt with you a few times. I hope the bumpy road smooths out. People are cunts sometimes. Even if it's not for a while, I hope to see you back on sometime.
Dang, I'm sorry Kasumi I had no idea that was going on. You are good mod and a good person, you helped a lot in this community and it's sad to see you go. I do wish you the best and hope to get to see you every once in a while.

Take care
It's sad to see you go. I guess I'll be the last of my species on this here forum.

I wish you luck on your journey.
Bye
I was taking a break from Gmod when this happened but the few times we talked we you seemed really nice and so wish I got to know you more but I hope your retirement has been good so far!
(06-28-2019, 04:44 AM)[lime]Space§3Doge Wrote: I was taking a break from Gmod when this happened but the few times we talked we you seemed really nice and so wish I got to know you more but I hope your retirement has been good so far!

Let's not necro old threads like these. This thread is well over a month and a half old.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army