Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bullying and Harrassment
(05-08-2019, 06:21 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
ALL harassment claims or acts of bullying brought to the staff's attention are handled accordingly. 

If you are having issues with another player, please contact them directly first and ask them to stop. 
If they continue after being asked to stop, contact a staff member with screenshots or some form of evidence to show that you asked them to stop and they have not. 

Harassment and bullying is not tolerated within the Dinkleberg community. 

This server is intended to be a safe place for players in the community to have fun and relax.

We realize that this is the internet and that shielding you from the world isn't possible, but it is possible to help ease some of the burdens that may get placed upon you within the community by other members. 

I hope all of you will continue to a part of this community as we grow and make adjustments 

I’m going to bully you as long as your posts are center aligned..
(05-08-2019, 09:03 PM)Midnight Wrote: So, you're telling me cyber bullying and harassment would not be acceptable in this community alone? You would always hear this say "This is the internet, you do whatever you want". Freedom of Speech we currently have, we have the right to say whatever is on our minds. There are countless of moronic arguments over via internet. Nonsense drama, gossip, fights, etc. Now, what has to do with this particular community you  or one might say? Well, the Dinkleberg's servers has rules to "prevent it". Not technically the right word to use since it will always happen regardless. Trolls and plain ignorance will occur when it comes to harassment. Personally, if I get harassed either outside of this community or inside of this community, then I would simply ignore it, which should everyone must do. Don't even bother waste your time on them, they wanted attention and drama. Personally, I don't care if I get hated on, profanity being used at me, rascal slurs, such as naming me a spic. It really does not affect me.

I know everyone has different emotions. One can be strong and control their emotion way better than others with weak and unstable emotion. Sure, we do enjoy, tell each other jokes, bullying other fellow staff members or regular players in a friendly way. Pardon my rundown sentences, I'm quite busy as we speak. Just simply remember to be calm whenever these situation occurs in near future. If you're emotionally unstable, just don't use the internet for a hour or so, take a relax time. There's no need to continue when you're harassed. Take care.

I respect that, but like I said before, I'm speaking on behalf of someone else, due to recent events. They have a tendency to be suicidal due to their personal life and the Dinks server was supposed to be where they can hang out with their friends and be part of a family. But instead, over and over, they felt secluded and push aside, even after speaking up about it, they were still pushed aside. I personally can handle any threats or bullying online, hell I may even join in and joke back at them, troll the troll, fair game. But this is not about me, this about how other people may be affected by this. Staff member or not, no-one should have feel as secluded as the person in question felt.

(05-08-2019, 10:48 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
ALL harassment claims or acts of bullying brought to the staff's attention are handled accordingly. 

If you are having issues with another player, please contact them directly first and ask them to stop. 
If they continue after being asked to stop, contact a staff member with screenshots or some form of evidence to show that you asked them to stop and they have not. 

This server is intended to be a safe place for players in the community to have fun and relax.

We realize that this is the internet and that shielding you from the world isn't possible, but it is possible to help ease some of the burdens that may get placed upon you within the community by other members. 

I hope all of you will continue to a part of this community as we grow and make adjustments 

Center aligned posts are cool tho...
Tea and crumpets will always blow my trumpets!

[Image: 28880325-english-crumpets-with-butter-on...jack-m.jpg]

Oddbodd the musical man,
He is musical whenever he can.
With all of these rhymes
that he makes all the time,
Oddbodd the musical man.

(05-08-2019, 11:06 PM)Oddbodd Wrote:
(05-08-2019, 09:03 PM)Midnight Wrote: So, you're telling me cyber bullying and harassment would not be acceptable in this community alone? You would always hear this say "This is the internet, you do whatever you want". Freedom of Speech we currently have, we have the right to say whatever is on our minds. There are countless of moronic arguments over via internet. Nonsense drama, gossip, fights, etc. Now, what has to do with this particular community you  or one might say? Well, the Dinkleberg's servers has rules to "prevent it". Not technically the right word to use since it will always happen regardless. Trolls and plain ignorance will occur when it comes to harassment. Personally, if I get harassed either outside of this community or inside of this community, then I would simply ignore it, which should everyone must do. Don't even bother waste your time on them, they wanted attention and drama. Personally, I don't care if I get hated on, profanity being used at me, rascal slurs, such as naming me a spic. It really does not affect me.

I know everyone has different emotions. One can be strong and control their emotion way better than others with weak and unstable emotion. Sure, we do enjoy, tell each other jokes, bullying other fellow staff members or regular players in a friendly way. Pardon my rundown sentences, I'm quite busy as we speak. Just simply remember to be calm whenever these situation occurs in near future. If you're emotionally unstable, just don't use the internet for a hour or so, take a relax time. There's no need to continue when you're harassed. Take care.

I respect that, but like I said before, I'm speaking on behalf of someone else, due to recent events. They have a tendency to be suicidal due to their personal life and the Dinks server was supposed to be where they can hang out with their friends and be part of a family. But instead, over and over, they felt secluded and push aside, even after speaking up about it, they were still pushed aside. I personally can handle any threats or bullying online, hell I may even join in and joke back at them, troll the troll, fair game. But this is not about me, this about how other people may be affected by this. Staff member or not, no-one should have feel as secluded as the person in question felt.

Looks like you’re getting bullied as well.
(05-08-2019, 11:12 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:

no u ;)
Tea and crumpets will always blow my trumpets!

[Image: 28880325-english-crumpets-with-butter-on...jack-m.jpg]

Oddbodd the musical man,
He is musical whenever he can.
With all of these rhymes
that he makes all the time,
Oddbodd the musical man.

No this is cool
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(05-08-2019, 11:16 PM)Oddbodd Wrote:
(05-08-2019, 11:12 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:

no u ;)
No you infinity
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Gotta ban half the community now sorry guys
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I love it when a topic like this is shitposted on. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(05-09-2019, 04:36 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: I love it when a topic like this is shitposted on. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Because people would rather shitpost than hold themselves accountable for contributing to the issue at hand
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions