Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Break time~
So a couple of weeks ago I let the other staff know that I was going to take a break from gmod, uhh that worked out well (I think I got on the next day lol)
So now I'm actually going to take a break, I'll get on here and there to help out with ban request and what not, but my time on the server is going to short(er than nuru), in fact, you can already tell by looking at my gametracker that I barely played last week.

There are a couple of reasons, some a little personal, others are like depression and general Gmod burnout. 

Soon, I might not even get on at all for a while, due to my work fixing to enter it's busy season, meaning 10-11 hour workdays yikes.

IdunnohowtoenditsoIminajustgoingtoputthishere.(grammar is hard Reee)
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Take care of yourself, kiddo (you're probably older than me idk) I, and the rest of the community, will always be here to support you. Shoot me a message if you need to talk.
Take care Alora >.< stay safe and i hope everything works out >.<
[Image: J6yUs0g]
See you around Alora, Take care.
My tree is meowing - Do take care Alora The explorer
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
ok 3 important things
1) fuk u for that joke
2) who will i tell my dark twin tower jokes to now
3) i miss you already

i hope life is easy on you in the coming weeks and you come back son and enjoy your time on server again like before
its so easy to burn out on it
Take care of yourself and best of luck! Don't work too hard
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Take care ye, and we'll see you when you get back!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Take care Alora!! everyone will miss you while your gone and I hope everything works out ^-^
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
depression is a sure bitch but i hope everything works out for you in the long run and hope to see you on when your able =)
[Image: giphy.gif]