Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Model Removal
Personally, I'd say R2D2 and bag of dorito model need be removed due to an item in the shop can completely break the model (i.e turn like 80% of it invisible or something like that, also just remember this or I woulda said something bout it earlier)
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Add Lara Croft back, and I'll play more.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(05-09-2019, 08:21 PM)Christian Wrote: Add Lara Croft back, and I'll play more.

note to self, never allow the Lara Croft model back into the server
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Okay, so i see r2d2 and left shark used too much by players to be removed.
As for the doritos bag being broken, people enjoy breaking them and a couple other with the zombie feet/horse head, its why they use those models.
By broken, im meaning more like with nami, how she doesnt hold her gun properly, or alice, her arm goes through the gun. Etc.

Harry potter is unlikely to be removed due to the popularity of it among new players that get on, its one of the easiest and cheapest models to get for newer players.

also christian ill bring back lara if u give me all ur vbucks
Should bring back Godzilla. Forgot to mention that
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm sorry ritz, but I rarely see anyone being woody.
Ok R2D2 is the first model I unboxed I'll step on you if you remove it

also TTT should do this and throw out that fucking burnt playermodel before it makes me staple my bottom lip to the ceiling
(05-09-2019, 06:43 PM)[lime]superwonder801 Wrote: Honestly I'd say remove the Doritos bags and dew bottles. I never see anyone using the blue dew or other one.  The one with all the little bottles is eh.

Hey I use the Big dew I think the one with the arms and legs, and I also use the fox girl lol
[Image: titan.gif]
edited list
-Keeping storm trooper as its less in file size than the duo pack of han/chewy and seen more often than them
-Added davy jones to remove, will find a new low cost model to replace it

MODEL LIST
Harley Quinn
Zack Halloween
Woody
Arnold Schwarzenegger
R2D2/C3PO
Princess Peach
Sly Cooper
Jack Sparrow
Max
Chloe
Left shark
Harry Potter
Ghostface
Dumbledore
Dewritos pack
Assassins Creed Ezio
Catwoman
Wonder Woman
Ethel
Thanos
Kindred
Creeper Girl
Rick
Master Chief
Kemono Friends
Cat woman
Storm Trooper
Davy Jones

REMOVING
Nami
Alice
Indiana Jones
Emperor Palpatine
Groot
Han Solo/Chewbacca
If you remove Davy jones there's a 99% I won't be returning to the server.