Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I get Mod Green now? Penguin for MOD
This is true ^

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I full on believe you with your word alone, you've never lied to me. I'll retract the statement on ban requests :D
You're still more than fitting for mod.
I'm going to murder every single one of you that keep aligning your text to the middle, and or the right.

Now as far as Penguin, absolutely a great staff member. She has continued to prove her self time and time again, and has a very well level head. Knows the rules obviously, and is very nice to be around. As an Ex-PH staff member, she's learned quite easily. And I see no issue with her promotion here, except she bad at Board Game Online.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Just some friendly feedback for you penguin- 

There have been questions you’ve asked even recently that I’ve seen and have been shown where you should definitely have a more solid knowledge of the rules if you’re looking to go up to be a mod.

I’ve also touched on this topic with other female staff because it’s a real thing- we as gIrL gAmeRs get harassed a lot and you definitely know what I mean, we get shit on just for existing. I don’t think you handle it that well from I’ve seen even on discord. Think that could also use some more work. I understand though I get fed up with people too.

Good luck!
To hani's opinion to you, my only thing is act as a man. Tell them bitches that you are proud to be 12 y/o boy who sent dick pics for mod rank.

But to all honesty, I don't really know you that well so I'm neutral. But you are active and helpful at times when I get on.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(05-16-2019, 08:07 AM)soolee. Wrote: To hani's opinion to you, my only thing is act as a man. Tell them bitches that you are proud to be 12 y/o boy who sent dick pics for mod 

What?? Let's not encourage paedophilia please pr blackmail lmao
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-16-2019, 08:46 AM)Foxka Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 08:07 AM)soolee. Wrote: To hani's opinion to you, my only thing is act as a man. Tell them bitches that you are proud to be 12 y/o boy who sent dick pics for mod 

What?? Let's not encourage paedophilia please pr blackmail lmao

No one encouraged pedophilia. I think you're misreading what I'm talking about. A bunch of girl gamers always get mistaken for underage boys at least before 13. As a joke, make fun of it. Be proud. Don't let it get to you. Who cares if they say shit about you not being a girl.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Wait, Penguin's a girl?

Revoking my +1
Gongrats penguin you now have the big gey!

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon