Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[lime]superwonder801 Trusted app ( be gentle)
I had no idea you were interested in becoming staff (0.0)
Overall, you meet the requirements and are friendly to fellow players on server. 

My suggestion is to remain actively engaged while on server. There's been a couple of times where you'd space out or were not responsive for some time. Also be mindful of spots in which you hide in that they follow the killable and visibility guidelines.

For the time being im going to remain neutral. 

+0
I’m gonna say +1 I haven’t seen you on the server a lot but I know you play as often as you can and when I’m on with you you help me when someone is ghosting or hacking you let us known immediately I think you would make a great staff. If you have any questions feel free to ask me I'm here whenever you  need me.

Good Luck - Andre
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Super wants to be a staff? hullo??? 
Anyways you meet all the requirements and I think it'll have to be a +1 your so helpful with staff and when no staff is on and you always help the new players and just let the regular players know things that they aren't supposed to do, you're really great at helping staff with ghosters and haxers. Good Luck Super!
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Although you do meet the requirements, and i've never had any problems with your behavior on the server, i'm going to give this app +0. The reason for this is because i'd like to see a little more activity on the server but also on the discord/forums because a lot of stuff goes down there too and its important to know that people can reach out to you easily. Also, another thing i'd like to see is maybe getting a little more involved in game when there are people on that are mic/chat spamming or just handling little situations like that so you have a little more experience when becoming Trusted and having to deal with those certain types of situations. Otherwise, I think you're doing great, but there's always room to improve!

Wish you the best of luck
[Image: Screenshot_17.png]
+1
You are a good level headed person and you have helped me out in the mid day when i'm all alone, which i very much appreciate, cause sometimes it gets wild. I do not see a problem with you getting trusted and i wish you the best of luck. I know you'll do great!
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

(05-07-2019, 08:23 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I'd like to state the amount of time on server is no requirement, and that you're on a minimum of an hour when you are on.
This is just an application for trusted, so a minimum of an hour when you are on, is no issue to me personally.
You are good at catching when people ghost/hack and this is important as a staff member.
You are pretty lax when it comes to how people act on server, and this is something i personally look for because I still want us as staff to be lax and chill as possible.
We get to play together a lot, as you're usually on just as I'm getting on after work. You do well on server with helping new players, or with helping staff imo.
Some things you could work on is paying closer attention to players and what they say, and more attention to ghosters. You are good at catchign them like I said, but there are times when I've noticed you space out heavily or ignore them.

Overall +1 from me.

this is something that i am currently working on getting better at.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1
You have been more then helpful since you came on server, i think you would make good staff. Normally i +0 or -1 most first apps but i cant think of a reason not to give you a +1.
(05-08-2019, 02:08 AM)§9Kitty§bQua_ke Wrote: Super wants to be a staff? hullo??? 
Anyways you meet all the requirements and I think it'll have to be a +1 your so helpful with staff and when no staff is on and you always help the new players and just let the regular players know things that they aren't supposed to do, you're really great at helping staff with ghosters and haxers. Good Luck Super!

what can i say i like to be sneaky haha

(05-07-2019, 10:27 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
I had no idea you were interested in becoming staff (0.0)
Overall, you meet the requirements and are friendly to fellow players on server. 

My suggestion is to remain actively engaged while on server. There's been a couple of times where you'd space out or were not responsive for some time. Also be mindful of spots in which you hide in that they follow the killable and visibility guidelines.

For the time being im going to remain neutral. 

+0

oof i knew that spot from last night was ganna bite me in the butt haha.

(05-08-2019, 09:46 AM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: +1
You have been more then helpful since you came on server, i think you would make good staff. Normally i +0 or -1 most first apps but i cant think of a reason not to give you a +1.

thanks uno =-)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Superwonder, thank you for applying to join the staff team. Unfortunately, we had to make the decision to decline your application at this time. 

To improve, may we suggest
  • Being more proactive on the server, showing staff and players that you really want to help
  • Pay more attention while on the server. As a staff member, we are expected to catch a lot of things, from hackers to people using inappropriate language.
  • Increase your activity on the Discord and the forums
If you successfully improve in these areas, you should see little trouble with your next staff application.

You can re-apply starting on June 10th.